Quaker Steak & Lube Revs Up Beverage Menu With New Margaritas, Cocktails, Sangrias and Shots
Award-Winning, Casual-Dining Restaurant Unveils Beverage Menu Refresh
August 20, 2020 // Franchising.com // Westlake, OH - Quaker Steak & Lube, one of the nation’s leading family casual-dining restaurant chains, has rolled out an innovative beverage menu, featuring new margaritas, sweet tea and lemonade cocktails, and sangrias for guests to enjoy responsibly.
“We always want to provide our guests with the best: the best food, the best service, the best atmosphere and certainly the best drink choices,” said Vice President Bruce Lane. “This revamped drink menu is elevated, on-trend, and has choices sure to please every of-age member of the family. Whether on the patio or at the bar, we invite all of our guests to try our new and enhanced beverage options.”
Guests can now enjoy three new margaritas: the Motor City, Strawberry Passion and the Formula 1. The Motor City Margarita is for citrus lovers and is handcrafted with Lunazul® Reposado Tequila, DeKuyper® Triple Sec, simple syrup, citrus sour, a float of Grand Marnier® and topped with an orange slice. Aptly named, the Strawberry Passion Margarita has flavors of strawberry and passion fruit with Casamigos® Blanco Tequila. Lastly, the Formula 1 Margarita is for racing fans and blueberry lovers alike, with Lunazul Reposado Tequila, citrus sour, simple syrup, blueberry purée, and topped with Gosling's Ginger Beer.
Sangria lovers are in for a treat as well, with two new sangrias now available at Quaker Steak & Lube. The light-and-fresh Peach Bliss Sangria is prepared with Lumina® Pinot Grigio, White Peach flavor, citrus sour and ruby red grapefruit juice. Guests who prefer red sangria are encouraged to try the new Grand Prix Sangria that is made with Hennessy® V.S, Josh Cellars Cabernet Sauvignon, citrus sour, and passion fruit.
Other new cocktails available include:
- Absolut Peach Palmer: A boozy Arnold Palmer, this flavorful option is made with ABSOLUT® Citron Vodka, DeKuyper® Peachtree, Triple Sec, citrus sour, white peach flavors, famous Quaker Steak & Lube Sweet Tea and topped off with a grilled peach wedge.
- The Lubinati: For anyone looking for a sweet treat with their adult beverage, this fun cocktail is made with Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Cointreau, citrus sour, Blue Curacao and garnished with a rock candy swizzle stick.
- Jameson Peach Smash: The perfect sipping cocktail for guests looking to relax, this drink has Jameson® Irish Whiskey mixed with Grand Marnier, white peach flavors, citrus sour and famous Quaker Steak & Lube sweet tea.
- Skrewball Old Fashioned: Unlike anything else, this new take on the old fashioned has the distinctive Skrewball® Peanut Butter Whiskey, Jim Beam® Bourbon, Crème de Cacao White, Angostura® Bitters and is garnished with a Bordeaux Cherry.
- PB Coconut Whiskey Colada: Rich, creamy and packed with banana flavor, this frozen treat is made with Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, Malibu® Coconut Rum, Crème de Cacao White, banana puree and Edy’s Ice Cream Milk.
- Hunch Punch Hurricane: Quaker Steak & Lube’s twist on the traditional hurricane. A smooth mix of Ole Smoky Hunch Punch Lightnin’ Moonshine, Southern Comfort, pineapple, citrus and passion fruit.
- Tito’s Blueberry Lemonade: An easy-to-drink cocktail that’s a little tart, a little sweet, and always refreshing. Made with Tito’s® Handmade Vodka, lemon sour, blueberry puree and fresh lemon juice.
New shots added to the menu include the Washington Apple and Green Tea Shot and bombs like the Jagerbomb Shot and Vegas Bomb.
Along with the new menu additions, Quaker Steak & Lube also revamped its spirits, beer and wine selection. Some highlights of the new spirits include Skrewball Peanut Butter Whiskey, Rumple Minze, Patron Anejo and Ole Smokey Hunch Punch Lightnin’ Moonshine. Additional wine options include 14 Hands “Hot to Trot” Red Blend, Original House Cabernet Sauvignon, Ava Grace Rosé and, for guests who prefer bubbly, La Marca Prosecco.
About Quaker Steak & Lube®
The Quaker Steak & Lube® brand includes 43 locations in twelve states across the U.S. Quaker Steak & Lube restaurants combine unique décor, including gas station memorabilia, classic cars and motorcycles, with craveable food and high-octane entertainment events. Quaker Steak & Lube has won hundreds of national and international awards for its food and more than 20 wing sauces.
SOURCE Quaker Steak & Lube®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances