Epcon Franchising Adds Six New Franchise Builders
September 22, 2020 // Franchising.com // COLUMBUS, OHIO - Epcon Franchising has announced the addition of six new Franchise Builders, for a total of 13 new Franchise Builders so far in 2020. The six new Franchise Builders will build their first Epcon communities in three different states.
The new Franchise Builders are:
- Twentieth Century Construction, Cleveland, Ohio: Founded in 1981, Twentieth Century Construction has built hundreds of homes in Northeast Ohio and Southwest Florida. Their first Epcon community will be in Bainbridge, Ohio, which is southeast of downtown Cleveland.
- Thomas Group Development, San Antonio, Texas: Thomas Group Development is led by Matthew Thomas, who has worked in commercial real estate, commercial construction and residential development. Thomas Group Development’s first community will be located on the northeast side of San Antonio.
- ROC Homes, Houston, Texas: ROC Homes was founded in 2002. The company builds infill custom homes within the Sam Houston Tollway loop in Houston. They are targeting the suburbs of Katy or Dickinson for their first Epcon community and plan to do larger projects with repeatable and scalable volume outside of the loop.
- Draw Homes, Cleveland, Ohio: Draw Homes is made up of Nicole, PJ and Denzel Ward, who have combined experience in rental properties, remodeling and real estate. They are looking in the Avon and Westlake areas on the west side of Cleveland for their first community.
- Reisch Sansone Communities, St. Louis, Missouri: Reisch Sansone Communities is led by two partners with extensive experience in land development and commercial construction through its two sister companies, Reisch Construction and Development and Reisch Haley Properties. They have two Epcon communities planned so far in Dardenne Prairie and the Lake of the Ozarks.
- Jayabheri Real Estate, Austin, Texas: Jayabheri Real Estate has been selling land parcels and building custom homes for several years. The company will add Epcon communities to scale the business. They are considering the Cedar Park and Leander areas of Austin and the Waco market.
“2020 has been a great year of growth for Epcon Franchising so far, and these new Franchise Builders bring a great amount of experience and knowledge to our system,” said Paul Hanson, president of Epcon Franchising. “We are thrilled to help them bring our unique designs and competitive communities to their local areas, allowing them to diversify and grow their businesses.”
Epcon offers Franchise Builders the ability to tap into the 55+ market by giving them access to resources that have been developed over the past 30+ years. Epcon Franchise Builders benefit from proven home designs, development strategies, marketing resources, sales guidance, national buying programs and a network of Franchise Builders.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Epcon is one of America's largest home builders (Builder Magazine, 2020). Epcon has integrated smart, innovative designs with the most desirable modern amenities that have been popular with 55+ home buyers for more than 30 years.
By leveraging its proven designs, technology and marketing and sales resources, Epcon Franchise Builders are given a competitive advantage to build smarter and scale faster.
Disclaimer: The offer of a franchise can only be made through the delivery of a Franchise Disclosure Document. Certain jurisdictions require registration prior to the offer or sale of franchise. We do not offer franchises in jurisdictions where we are not registered (or exempt from registration). Epcon Communities Franchising, Inc. 500 Stonehenge Parkway, Dublin, Ohio 43017. Minnesota Franchise Registration No. F-3531.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances