Hard Rock Cafe® Introduces Limited-time Family Bundle Feasts Supporting No Kid Hungry
Hard Rock® Pledges to Help Provide Up to 250,000 Critical Meals to Children in Partnership with No Kid Hungry
September 30, 2020 // Franchising.com // HOLLYWOOD, Fla. - Hard Rock Cafe® announced limited-time Family Bundles, a delicious way to give back and feed the whole family, at participating locations worldwide in support for No Kid Hungry, a campaign working to end childhood hunger in America. Beginning Oct. 1 and extending through Nov. 22, Hard Rock® will donate $1 from each Family Bundle to No Kid Hungry, with a minimum commitment of $25,000 that could provide up to 250,000 meals to children in need during this time*. Hard Rock Cafe is encouraging guests to “Turn It Up” and round up their check in-restaurant to further support No Kid Hungry.
Family Bundles are available for dine-in, takeout and delivery through GrubHub in six mouthwatering options, including:
- All-American Bundle: The All-American Bundle features a variety of crowd favorites, including All-American Sliders, five mini-burgers with American cheese, a crispy onion ring and coleslaw on a toasted brioche bun, along with five Pulled Pork Sliders, Family-Style Cheese Fries and Hard Rock’s signature Onion Ring Tower
- Parmigiana-Style Chicken & Pasta: Those looking to savor an Italian-inspired spread can enjoy this bundle featuring Parmigiana-Style Chicken, crafted with Tupelo Chicken Tenders smothered in classic marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, as well as a bowl of Cavatappi Pasta, Family-Style Caesar Salad and Garlic Toast flavored with butter, garlic and fresh parsley
- Famous Chicken Fajitas: The Famous Chicken Fajitas bundle includes all the fixings for customizing the perfect fajita, such as grilled chicken, fajita veggies, flour tortillas, lettuce, sour cream, fresh pico de gallo, shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses and grilled tomato salsa, served with sides of black beans and cilantro lime rice
- Legendary® Burger Bundle: Those looking to create the ultimate family night can opt for the Legendary Burger Bundle featuring six-ounce Steak Burgers seasoned and seared to perfection, crafted with American cheese, leaf lettuce, tomato and red onion, along with shareable sides including seasoned fries with chipotle aioli for dipping and Hard Rock’s signature Onion Ring Tower
- Famous Fajitas - Chicken & Steak Combo: This tasty bundle features everything the family needs to build the ideal fajita, including grilled chicken and grilled flat iron steak, fajita veggies, flour tortillas, lettuce, sour cream, fresh pico de gallo, shredded Monterey Jack and cheddar cheeses and grilled tomato salsa, served with sides of black beans and rice
- Classic Wings & Fries: Guests can dig into the Classic Wings & Fries bundle, which features Jumbo Wings, 50 slow-roasted wings tossed with classic Buffalo or barbecue sauce, served with celery and blue cheese dressing, alongside Family-Style Seasoned Fries served with chipotle aioli for dipping
“Childhood hunger is on the rise due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and it’s important that we step up and do our part to give back to those in need during these times,” said Stephen K. Judge, President of Cafe Operations for Hard Rock International. “We created Family Bundles to provide an affordable and easy way for our guests to sit down for a delicious meal, while giving back to a world-class campaign in No Kid Hungry that helps provide critical meals to children who need our help most.”
Hard Rock’s support for No Kid Hungry highlights the brand’s enduring dedication to its philanthropic efforts and commitment to its “Love All - Serve All” motto, which emphasizes its support for efforts that advance the social conditions and economic well-being of those in need.
“As kids start the new school year, millions are struggling to get the food they need to learn, focus and thrive,” said Diana Hovey, Senior Vice President of Share Our Strength, the organization behind the No Kid Hungry campaign. “We are honored to work alongside a globally recognized brand such as Hard Rock Cafe to help provide children with the food they need, while striving to make No Kid Hungry a reality in America.”
To learn more about Hard Rock Cafe or to make a reservation, visit the website. For more information about No Kid Hungry, visit the website.
*$1 can provide up to 10 meals. Meal equivalency varies during COVID-19 relief. Learn more at the No Kid Hungry website.
About Hard Rock®
With venues in 76 countries spanning 256 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops® and Cafes - Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies. Beginning with an Eric Clapton guitar, Hard Rock owns the world’s most valuable collection of music memorabilia at more than 83,000 pieces, which are displayed at its locations around the globe. In 2020, Hard Rock International was honored as one of Forbes Magazine’s Best Employers for Diversity. In 2020 and 2019, they were named Forbes Magazine’s Top Employers for Women and also in 2019, America’s Best Large Employers. Hard Rock destinations are located in the world’s greatest international gateway cities, including its two most successful flagship properties in Florida and home to the world’s first Guitar Hotel® in South Florida, where its headquarters are located. The brand is owned by HRI parent entity The Seminole Tribe of Florida. For more information on Hard Rock International visit the website or the shop page.
About No Kid Hungry
No child should go hungry in America. But in the wake of the coronavirus pandemic, 1 in 4 kids could face hunger this year. No Kid Hungry is working to end childhood hunger by helping launch and improve programs that give all kids the healthy food they need to thrive. This is a problem we know how to solve. No Kid Hungry is a campaign of Share Our Strength, an organization committed to ending hunger and poverty.
SOURCE Hard Rock®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business