Eggs Up Grill Unveils Three New Weekday Specials
The Philly Cheese Steak Burger is available weekdays for $7.
October 09, 2020 // Franchising.com // SPARTANBURG, S.C. - A fan-favorite for breakfast, brunch and lunch, Eggs Up Grill will have new menu items this fall that are guaranteed to make guests smile. Biscuits, Bowls & Burgers provides three limited-time offers that serve as a satisfying meal, whether guests are dining in or taking out. This promotion has the country covered, including:
- The Denver Omelet Biscuit with Home fries: A flakey biscuit featuring diced ham, onions, peppers, and Cheddar Cheese cooked up into two eggs – $5
- The Southern Bowl: A bowl that begins with creamy grits and home fries, then topped with savory sausage crumbles, sausage gravy and two fresh eggs – $6
- The Philly Cheese Steak Burger with Home Fries: A single juicy steak burger patty topped with Philly steak, American cheese, onions and peppers on a brioche bun – $7
The promotion is available at all 43 locations for weekday breakfast, brunch and lunch starting Monday, October 5.
“When we first launched Biscuits, Bowls & Burgers in June, we offered a few of our most popular items at a price point that spoke to our everyday value,” said Richardson. “We are happy to expand upon the success of that promotion with these new items that provide exciting new flavors for our guests, while having fun with regional favorites.”
The brand is also expanding its popular Family Bundle meals, first unveiled in the spring as dining rooms closed due to state and local restrictions. Available for takeout or delivery, these meals are designed to feed a family of four for less than $25, with options available that feed up to six.
Bundle meals include:
- Build-Your-Own Burger Bundle 10 patties, 6 buns, cheese and assorted toppings and a family-size side of home fries.
- Take-and Bake Breakfast Casserole made with sausage, hash browns, eggs and cheese and served with six biscuits.
- Classic Family Breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, home fries and a choice of biscuits or pancakes.
- Build-Your-Own Biscuits served with scrambled eggs, bacon or sausage, sausage gravy and home fries.
- Loaded Home Fries and Eggs topped with a choice of bacon and sausage, and cheddar cheese.
“We are so honored to have a group of franchise partners who have worked so hard over the last six months adapting to new ways of serving guests,” said Richardson. “Whether it’s through online ordering, curbside takeout, delivery or dine-in, our franchise partners are committed to providing the same quality food and service their community depends on at Eggs Up Grill. These business owners go above and beyond to be a good neighbor and serve their community each day.”
In addition to stringent cleanliness and sanitization, each Eggs Up Grill adheres to strict standards on masks for team members and social distancing of guests. Touchless payment options are also available to guests.
The Eggs Up Grill menu features feel-good favorites ranging from signature omelets to piled-high burgers and sandwiches. All locations are open with full-service dining, and with online ordering, delivery, curbside and catering options, guests are also able to enjoy Eggs Up Grill fare outside of the location’s four walls. Guests may contact their local Eggs Up Grill for more information.
About Eggs Up Grill
Eggs Up Grill is home to the whole neighborhood, serving smiles from sunup through lunch. The aromas of freshly brewed coffee, savory bacon and hand-cracked, farm-fresh eggs on the griddle and warm, attentive team members will make you feel right at home. We are “neighbors serving neighbors” daily from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. Originally founded in Pawleys Island, S.C., in 1997 by restaurateur Chris Skodras, Eggs Up Grill has grown to more than 40 locations across the Southeast and is headquartered in Spartanburg, S.C. With strong AUVs and consistent comp sales momentum, it’s no wonder existing franchisees are reinvesting in the brand and new franchisees are joining the Eggs Up Grill family.
For more information, visit the Eggs Up Grill website.
SOURCE Eggs Up Grill
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances