Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown Celebrates Official Opening
103-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in the heart of downtown Tulsa
December 21, 2020 // Franchising.com // TULSA, Okla. - Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown announced its official opening. The new hotel is the first Hyatt Place hotel in downtown Tulsa and the second within city limits, joining Hyatt Place Tulsa-South/Medical Center. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings.
The 103-room hotel is conveniently located the historical Boston Building, which was completed in 1967 and previously served as headquarters to the Home Federal Savings and Loan Association. The 14-story hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, and will offer business and leisure travelers an open, beautiful concept located in the heart of downtown Tulsa.
“As Tulsa continues to grow and thrive economically, we are excited to join the momentum with the opening of our centrally located hotel, which is steps from all the city has to offer,” said Julie Shreve, general manager, Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown. “With our smartly designed social spaces and spacious city-view guest rooms, our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while staying at the Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown.”
"Today’s openings of Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown and Hyatt House LA-University/Medical Center mark a significant milestone for Hyatt's select service portfolio, as 500 hotels under the Hyatt Place and Hyatt House brands are now open globally," said Jim Tierney, senior vice president of development and owner relations, Hyatt.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown combines style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. The hotel is a stroll away from downtown hot spots and attractions including the BOK Center, Cox Convention Center, Tulsa Performing Arts Center and the Tulsa Art Deco Museum, as well as many fabulous dining options and more.
Hyatt Place Tulsa/Downtown offers:
- 103 spacious guestrooms with space to sleep, work and relax, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper in most rooms
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Event Spaces offer flexible, high-tech meeting/function space including the Mezzanine Room on the 2nd floor and the beautiful View Gallery and Event space located on the 14th floor with breathtaking views of downtown Tulsa.
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“Downtown Tulsa is vibrant, filled with friendly people and beautiful architecture, as well as an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to experience,” said Sunny Patel, CEO, 3S Hotels Group, which owns the hotel. “We are confident that this newest hotel offering in Tulsa will exceed guest expectations, providing them with everything they need while visiting the area.”
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
SOURCE Hyatt Place
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances