Chicken Salad Chick Makes Central Indiana Debut With March 16 Restaurant Opening At West 86th
Fast-casual restaurant to debut first of four area eateries with grand opening specials and prizes, including FREE chicken salad!
March 02, 2021 // Franchising.com // INDIANAPOLIS - Chicken Salad Chick today announced the introduction of its famed brand to central Indiana with the first of four company-owned area restaurants opening near the intersection of West 86th and Michigan Avenue at Pyramid Place Shopping Center. Three additional Indianapolis locations are slated to quickly follow suit in Fishers, Glendale and Greenwood communities.
The West 86th restaurant will feature a drive-thru for added convenience, in addition to full-service catering and Quick Chick to-go options. Chicken Salad Chick plans to open for lunch and dinner and offer curbside pickup, delivery, carryout and dine-in, plus Uber Eats launching soon - bringing Southern-style hospitality to suit any guest occasion.
Located at 3450 W. 86th St., Chicken Salad Chick will celebrate with a ribbon-cutting ceremony led by brand leadership and local employees on Tuesday, March 16 at 9:30 a.m. with guests from Indy Chamber. The restaurant will officially open its doors to the community at 10 a.m.
“We’re eager to continue expanding Chicken Salad Chick with the opening of our first restaurant in Indianapolis,” said Chicken Salad Chick President and CEO Scott Deviney. “Chicken Salad Chick has grown rapidly over the past few years, and we look forward to giving the community a first taste of our signature dishes with our new location in Pyramid Place Shopping Center.”
The restaurant will also host friends & family events on Friday, March 12 and Saturday, March 13, benefiting Second Helpings, an organization that addresses hunger and poverty in Central Indiana. Indy Chamber, first responders, local businesses, school officials and other community officials are invited to attend one of these philanthropic events.
Guests can enter to win free chicken salad for a year by liking the restaurant’s page, now through grand opening week. Locals are invited to experience the southern hospitality Chicken Salad Chick is known for through giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, March 16 - Free Chicken Salad for a Year: The first 100 guests to arrive between 7 and 10 a.m. to the new Indianapolis location and purchase The Chick will receive one free large Quick Chick per month for 12 months. From this group, one lucky guest will also be randomly selected to receive one free large Quick Chick per week for 52 weeks.
- Wednesday, March 17 - Free Chick Tote Bag: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and at 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick tote bag.*
- Thursday, March 18 - Free 24 oz. Chick Tumbler: The first 50 guests at 10 a.m. and at 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free 24 oz. Chicken Salad Chick tumbler.**
- Friday, March 19 - Free Chick Fleece Blanket: The first 50 guests at 10:30 a.m. and at 6 p.m. who purchase the Chick Trio will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick fleece blanket.*
- Saturday, March 20 - Free Large Chicken Salad Chick Cooler: The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free Chicken Salad Chick cooler!*
* Must be age 16 or older and have downloaded the Cravings Credits app; one reward per guest present; not valid with other offers
** Does not include drink or unlimited refills on initial or future visits
To adhere to social distancing guidelines, Chicken Salad Chick has implemented a safe procedure for guests to claim their giveaways. Beginning at 7 a.m. on Tuesday, March 16, the first 100 guests to arrive and check in will be assigned a number and a designated return time between 9:45 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. At their designated time, guests will assume their spot in line to make a qualifying purchase - “The Chick” or a menu item of greater value. Large Quick Chick prizes will be uploaded to the winners’ Chicken Salad Chick App the following Monday. Late or missed spots will automatically be awarded to the next person in line.
The first 50 guests to arrive at 10 a.m. and at 6 p.m. Wednesday through Friday to order the “Chick Trio” or a menu item of greater value can claim their prize. The first 50 guests to purchase two large Quick Chicks on Saturday can claim their prize. One prize per person present.
Chicken Salad Chick offers over a dozen delicious specialty chicken salad recipes served from the heart. In addition to the restaurant’s signature chicken salad flavors, other menu items include fresh salads, sides and soups, all available from 10 a.m. - 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business