Experience Legendary Irish Hospitality the Bennigan’s Way This St. Paddy’s Day
Iconic restaurant brand features Blarney Blast menu, available from March 2-30; green beer and more on tap week of St. Patrick’s Day
March 02, 2021 // Franchising.com // DALLAS - Bennigan’s fans are in luck … It’s time to don your green attire and head to the most Legendary, shamrockin’ celebration around!
Bennigan’s has always been renowned for its one-of-a-kind Irish hospitality. That’s why the iconic restaurant brand is hosting St. Paddy’s Day festivities unlike any other! From March 2-30, guests can celebrate St. Paddy’s Day and the start of spring with an exclusive new Blarney Blast menu that features these scratch-made, Irish-inspired items:
- Paddy’s Famous Poutine Pub Fries - The Irish version of Poutine! Bennigan’s Homestyle French fries piled high then topped with Colby cheese and made-from-scratch Paddy’s Irish Whiskey glaze, garnished with green onions.
- The Classic Reuben - An Irish favorite! Sliced corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and 1000 Island dressing on Rye bread.
- Finn’s Beer Battered Fish & Chips - Tender white fish fillets hand-crafted in a delicious beer batter, lightly fried to crispy and golden brown and served with Homestyle French Fries, kicked-up coleslaw and jalapeño tartar sauce.
- Paddy’s Grilled Chicken & Shrimp - A succulent grilled chicken breast and loaded fire-grilled shrimp skewer lightly seasoned with salt and pepper, then finished with Bennigan’s made-from-scratch Irish Whiskey Glaze and placed on a bed of crispy fried onions, served with herb rice pilaf and broccoli sauté.
To really get into the St. Paddy’s Day spirit, fans can raise a traditional Irish toast to health - Sláinte! - with these innovative, handcrafted cocktails:
- Celtic Peach Breeze - Jim Beam Peach Bourbon, Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Finest Call Peach Purée and Red Bull® Yellow Edition, topped with Sprite®.
- Irish Rainbow - Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Midori Melon Liqueur, Dekuyper Blue Curaçao, Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour, Finest Call Passion Fruit Purée and grenadine.
- Kiwi RaspbeRita - Hornitos® Reposado Tequila, Stoli Razberi Vodka, Monin Kiwi and Finest Call Premium Lime Sour.
- Paddy’s Island Iced Tea - Paddy’s Irish Whiskey, Stolichnaya Vodka, Blue Chair Bay Banana Rum, Midori Melon Liqueur, Dekuyper Blue Curaçao, Finest Call Peach Puree and Finest Call Premium Lemon Sour.
- Samuel Adams Boston Lager - Bold, rich and complex. The unmistakable character of this brew has become an American original.
- Cupcake Chardonnay - Cupcake Chardonnay is crafted with grapes from California’s esteemed Monterey County. This barrel-fermented Chardonnay achieves a rich, creamy wine with flavors of apple, lemon, vanilla and a hint of toasted almond.
Along with its delicious Blarney Blast menu, each Bennigan’s location will feature green beer, Corned Beef and Cabbage and Beer Cheese Soup during the week of St. Patrick’s Day while supplies last!
“Since 1976, Bennigan’s has been delighting the world with our unique, Legendary Irish hospitality,” said Chairman and CEO Paul Mangiamele. “This special part of our brand has always set us apart from the rest, because only Bennigan’s can create such emotional connections with our loyal fans. This year, St. Paddy’s Day is even more exciting because it marks optimism. The weather is finally starting to warm up with the start of spring, and we can see how far we’ve come from this time last year when schools began to close and dining rooms were forced to shut down. We’ve made such tremendous progress in the past year, and what better way to rejoice than with authentic, world-class food and premium cocktails?!”
You’re with friends at Bennigan’s. The American Legend!
SOURCE Legendary Restaurant Brands
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business