Ascend Hotel Collection Debuts Four Springtime Getaways
Scenic Beach and Mountain Destinations Await Guests Seeking Outdoor Excursions and Retreats
ROCKVILLE, Md., March 8, 2021 // PRNewswire // - Choice Hotels International, Inc.'s (NYSE: CHH) Ascend Hotel Collection recently added four properties to its global portfolio of resort, boutique and historic hotels: The Bluff Hotel, The Cranberry, The Landon and Smart Suites. The newest additions, located in Miami Beach, Florida; Savannah, Georgia; Morgantown, West Virginia; and Burlington, Vermont, embody how the Ascend Hotel Collection delivers on upscale experiences in travelers' favorite destinations and provides guests with even more options for their outdoor springtime activities.
"In the past year, backyard tourism has become increasingly preferred. We know that when guests travel, they are decisive about the destinations they select for their next escape and easy access to a range of outdoor activities is a key feature they look for in a hotel, which is why we're pleased to add these exciting hotels to the Ascend portfolio," said Neerav Dudhwala, head of Ascend Hotel Collection, Choice Hotels. "Whether choosing to spend their spring holiday on a golf course, soaking up the sun outdoors or hiking with a few close friends in the Appalachian Mountains, guests will appreciate each hotel's proximity to their favorite activities, and the exceptional service and amenities that come with the Ascend brand."
- The Bluff Hotel Historic District: Located along the tree-lined Bay Street in the heart of Savannah, Georgia's Historic District, the 77-room Bluff Hotel, which has a history dating back to 1733, offers guests modern accommodations and hospitality reflective of the city's rich culture and traditions. In addition to daily complimentary breakfast, signature cocktails at its onsite speakeasy-style bar, Twin Spades, and spacious guestrooms, the Bluff Hotel boasts convenient access to the city's most popular attractions, such as the SCAD Art Museum and Plant Riverside District. Guests can either reserve a spot on the hotel's complimentary shuttle or rent bikes from the front desk to pedal their way through Savannah's famed cobblestone streets and squares. The Savannah National Wildlife Refuge is just a 15 minute drive from the hotel, offering guests a variety of ways to explore the great outdoors.
- The Cranberry: Nestled between the Monongahela River and Appalachian Foothills off Interstate 68 in Morgantown, West Virginia, The Cranberry hotel provides adventure-seeking guests with elevated amenities and access to top outdoor activities and attractions, including championship golfing; hiking at Coopers Rock State Forest; and fishing and water sports at the nearby Cheat Lake. Following a day of adventure, guests can unwind at the property's onsite bar and café, or explore the shops and restaurants located near West Virginia University in downtown Morganville.
- The Landon Bay Harbor-Miami Beach: The 46-room Landon hotel is situated in the quaint neighborhood of Bay Harbor Islands, just minutes from Miami's bustling South Beach and world-class shopping and dining at the ultra-posh Bal Harbour Shops. The hotel is a modern beach house, offering guests an island-inspired retreat with boutique appeal. When they're not strolling past Miami's modern architectural gems, paddle-boarding on Biscayne Bay, or soaking up the sunshine at the nearby white-sand beaches, including Surfside Beach, guests can indulge in award-winning dining at the hotel's onsite bar and restaurant, The Palm. The Landon also offers daily complimentary breakfast and happy hour.
- Smart Suites: Smart Suites positions guests at the heart of Vermont's South Burlington, just a 30 minute drive to the famed Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory – and a short drive from the Lake Champlin waterfront, University of Vermont, newly redesigned Kwiniaska Golf Course and family-friendly ski resorts. In addition to spacious, all-suite style guestrooms, the hotel features daily complimentary breakfast, a fitness center and sundeck.
All Choice-branded hotels are participating in Commitment to Clean, an initiative that builds upon the strong foundation of franchisees' longstanding dedication to cleanliness with enhanced training and best practices for cleaning, disinfecting and social distancing.
Ascend hotel guests can participate in the award-winning Choice Privileges loyalty program, rated a top hotel loyalty program by both USA Today's 10Best Readers' Choice Awards and U.S. News & World Report. Choice Privileges membership is free and offers fast rewards and exclusive member rates for those who book directly.
© 2021 Choice Hotels International, Inc. All rights reserved.
SOURCE Choice Hotels International, Inc.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business