Paris Baguette Welcomes Spring With New Seasonal Menu
Bakery Cafe Announces New Pastries, Cakes, and a Special Twist on Everyone’s Favorite Breakfast Item
March 11, 2021 // Franchising.com // New York, NY - Internationally renowned bakery-café, Paris Baguette, which specializes in handcrafted breads, pastries and cakes, is welcoming the arrival of spring with the launch of their new seasonal menu at its 87+ stores nationwide.
Available beginning March 17th, Paris Baguette’s new spring menu items will include an array of new pastries, beverages, cakes and more, including a vanilla sweet cream cold brew, light and airy cream-filled croissants, and even a croissant with the fan-favorite Everything Bagel Seasoning.
Paris Baguette’s new spring menu items include:
- Strawberry Jam Filled Donut - handcrafted donut packed with sweet, strawberry jam and finished with a sugar dusting.
- Filled Croissants - A twist on Paris Baguette’s classic croissants filled with light and airy cream fillings available in Matcha, Espresso, Mango and Chocolate.
- Everything Croissant w/ Cream Cheese Filling - Your favorite breakfast just got an upgrade. A flaky croissant filled with cream cheese and finished with Everything Bagel Seasoning.
- Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew - Cold brew coffee with a hint of vanilla, topped with thick vanilla sweet cream.
- Berry Vanilla Chiffon Cake - Three layers of luscious vanilla chiffon cake filled with silky vanilla soft cream and fresh sliced strawberries.
- Brioche Rolls - A set of 4 light and fluffy buttery brioche rolls.
"Whether you’re looking for your next go-to cold brew spot, or are in need of a quick on-the-go treat to satisfy your sweet tooth cravings - this spring, our cafes are adding a bit of everything to our menu,” said Darren Tipton, Chief Executive Officer of Paris Baguette. "With the launch of our new menu, we’re also excited to introduce a twist on some of our most classic pastries, including the Everything Croissant, which takes the breakfast experience to a whole new level of buttery, flaky goodness with everyone’s new favorite seasoning.”
Additionally, customers should download the Paris Baguette Rewards app, where users can collect points with every purchase and receive special offers. The app is available for download on all smartphones through Apple App and Google Play Stores.
SOURCE Paris Baguette
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances