Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale Celebrates Opening
107-guestroom Hyatt Place hotel is located in heart of uptown Fayetteville, AR
March 31, 2021 // Franchising.com // Fayetteville, Ark. - Today, Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale celebrated the 107-room hotel’s opening. The new four-story hotel offers business and leisure travelers alike an open, intuitive design, casual atmosphere, and practical amenities, including complimentary Wi-Fi, 24-hour food offerings and a 24-hour fitness center.
“Fayetteville is a world-class city and key business and leisure destination, and Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale adds a wonderful new option for business and leisure travelers visiting the heart of the city’s business and financial district,” said General Manager Jonathan Schalk.
At Hyatt Place Fayetteville / Springdale guests can enjoy a comfortable home base conveniently located in the business district. A hub for the home team at Razorback Stadium, visitors can stop to admire impressive roses at the nearby Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, experience an emerging arts scene, or watch a show downtown, all within five miles of the new hotel.
Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale offers:
- 107 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play, as well as a Cozy Corner sofa-sleeper
- Breakfast Bar featuring hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Meeting Space includes three rooms with up to 1,794 square feet of flexible, high-tech meeting/function space
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt recently announced a multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to further enhance its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind.
B&T Hospitality Management Leadership
Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale is under the leadership of General Manager Jonathan Schalk and Director of Sales Erica Vaughan. In his role, Schalk will be directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 40 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Vaughan will be responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Fayetteville/Springdale area.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
SOURCE Hyatt Place Fayetteville/Springdale
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business