All-American Summer: Quaker Steak & Lube Introduces New, Limited-Time Menu Items
The Full-Service Restaurant Chain Kicks Off Summer with a New and Flavor-Packed Food and Drink Menu
April 15, 2021 // Franchising.com // WESTLAKE, Ohio - With the weather heating up and the days getting longer, it can only mean one thing: a much-needed summer is right around the corner. To celebrate, Quaker Steak & Lube is introducing a brand-new “All-American Summer” menu complete with its twists on classic BBQ favorites and delicious, seasonal-inspired cocktails.
Here’s the full, mouth-watering food lineup Quaker Steak & Lube will feature on its All-American Summer menu:
- Smoked Brisket Sliders - Sliced beef brisket topped with Smoked Jalapeño Honey Mustard sauce and dill pickle chips, over house-made coleslaw on garlic toasted brioche buns. Served with French fries.
- Smoked Brisket Platter - A ½ pound of sliced beef brisket topped with Smoked Jalapeño Honey Mustard sauce. Served with house-made coleslaw, grilled garlic bread and choice of two regular sidecars.
- Smoked Brisket & Baby Back Rib Combo - Sliced beef brisket and a ½ rack of flame-grilled baby back ribs glazed in Smoked Jalapeño Honey sauce. Served with house-made coleslaw, grilled garlic bread and choice of two regular sidecars.
- Berry Cheesecake - A festive red, white and blue treat! Sweet strawberry compote with fresh blueberries atop rich classic NY-style Cheesecake. Served with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry.
- Smoked Jalapeño Honey Mustard Sauce - A little sweet and a little heat. Honey mustard with a jalapeño sting. Not only great on our new brisket, try it on our breaded boneless or bone-in wings!
To help wash down the savory flavors, Quaker Steak & Lube is also introducing likeminded summer cocktails - some of which are infused with smoke-flavored syrups to really bring that back-home, BBQ feel.
- Tito’s Grilled Lemonade - Tito’s Handmade Vodka, Smoke Infused Simple Syrup, Finest Call Lemon Sour and garnished with Mint and a grilled Lemon.
- Red, White & Blue Sangria - Ketel One Vodka, DeKuyper Triple Sec, Ruffino Lumina Pinot Grigio, Monin White Peach Syrup, Finest Call Citrus Sour, Grapefruit Juice and garnished with Strawberries and Blueberries.
- Blackberry Bourbon Smash - Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Finest Call Lemon Sour, Monin Blackberry Puree, muddled Mint leaves and garnished with fresh Blackberries and Mint.
- Unleaded Grilled Lemonade - Smoked infused Simple Syrup, Finest Call Lemon Sour and garnished with Mint and a grilled Lemon.
In addition to these brand-new cocktails, several beers will be featured on the All-American Summer menu, like Heineken, Heineken Alcohol Free, Blue Moon Light Sky, Michelob Ultra and Modelo Especial.
Additionally, for those who like a shot and a beer, Quaker Steak & Lube is the place to be this summer. The restaurant will feature the Blue Moon Boilermaker: made with Southern Comfort and Blue Moon.
The All-American Summer menu is only available at participating, full-service Quaker Steak & Lube restaurants for a limited time from May 11 to July 25. The limited-time menu items are available for dine-in, carry-out and delivery orders.
SOURCE Quaker Steak & Lube®
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business