Caring Transitions Franchise Exceeds Q1 Growth Goals in 2021
The Senior Relocation and Transition Services Company is on Pace for a Record-Setting Year
CINCINNATI (PRWEB) April 26, 2021 - Caring Transitions posts a goal-shattering Q1 franchise sales performance, defying the pandemic odds.
Caring Transitions surpassed its first quarter franchise development target by 50 percent - adding 15 new franchise locations into the organization. The incredible growth brings the current number of franchise territories to 234. With more than 20 additional signed agreements in progress.
“Part of our growth can be traced back to the uncertainty of the pandemic. More people are deciding to go into business for themselves and take complete control over their financial future,” says Ray Fabik, President of Caring Transitions. “And more importantly, people want to invest in a healthy recession-resistant business.”
Proof of Caring Transitions’ strength and position in the industry can be found in the blockbuster sales revenues from franchise owners, which are up double digits year-over-year. CTBIDS, Caring Transitions’ national online estate sale and auction site, also posted an unprecedented 300 percent increase in revenue in the same period.
Despite stay-at-home measures, consumers still needed to move and required assistance finding space for all their belongings in their new homes. In fact, Caring Transitions was considered an essential business during pandemic. That designation along with the CTBIDS platform allowed franchise owners to continue to operate their businesses and support their clients in liquidating unique and everyday treasures.
“During the height of the coronavirus crisis, resale businesses, physical estate sales and auctions were shut down. Customers flocked to online platforms. The Caring Transitions team had the foresight to develop an online platform long before the pandemic, and the planning paid off with unprecedented success for our franchisees,” adds Fabik.
The unique business model of Caring Transitions offers entrepreneurs a morally fulfilling way to generate income thanks to the intersection of several critical revenue streams.
- Core Clientele - Caring Transitions assists seniors who are downsizing into a smaller home or moving into a senior care facility as well as adult children managing a parents’ transition or who has sadly passed away. This includes sorting of personal belongings through packing, unpacking, resettling and selling of items to the final clearing and cleaning of the property.
- Real Estate Market - With the help of Caring Transitions, seniors and their families can take advantage of the record-breaking demand for housing. While getting a senior’s house cleared out and ready for sale could take them months to do on their own, Caring Transitions can complete the process in two weeks or less - allowing the homeowner to enter the market faster and expedite the sale of the home.
- Senior living facilities - In addition to helping seniors move out of homes, Caring Transitions can also help senior living facilities manage occupancy by getting people moved in a safe and timely manner. They can also help get belongings removed from the facilities when clients pass away.
- Collectors/Estate Sale Enthusiasts - The CTBIDS online estate sale and auction site attracts an even wider customer base outside the senior market. People have a natural propensity to collect which drives purchases of collectible goods like art, jewelry, sports memorabilia, and toys. CTBIDS gives collectors an ever-evolving space to find unique treasures put up for auction on behalf of our senior clients and their families.
The Caring Transitions customer base will continue to grow. It is estimated that more than 10,000 people turn 65 every day in the United States, allowing Caring Transitions to continue to grow by rapidly and offer its unique resources to seniors and their loved ones.
SOURCE Caring Transitions
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances