Epcon Franchising Adds Four New Franchise Builders in First Quarter
May 03, 2021 // Franchising.com // COLUMBUS, OHIO - Epcon Franchising has announced the addition of four new Franchise Builders in the first quarter of 2021. The four new Franchise Builders will build their Epcon communities in five different states.
The new Franchise Builders are:
- Kelly Construction, Sioux Falls, South Dakota and Sioux City, Iowa: Kyle Kelly has signed two new franchise agreements for projects in Sioux Falls, South Dakota and Sioux City, Iowa. Kelly has been involved in real estate since 2001 and has been a single-family home builder for eight years.
- Artisan Communities, Beavercreek, Ohio: Artisan Communities is owned by Daniel Armbruster and Seth Barritt, a father-in-law/son-in-law team. Armbruster has worked in commercial real estate and development and was a multi-unit Wendy’s franchisee. Barritt has a bachelor’s degree in architecture and 20 years of experience in planning, design and real estate development.
- Urso Lifestyle Communities, Madison, Wisconsin: Urso Bros., LLC builds one-of-a-kind dream homes in McFarland and the surrounding areas. Led by Kevin Urso, Urso Lifestyle Communities has chosen a site for its first Epcon project, which should have approximately 40 units.
- Marquez Enterprises, Kansas City, Kansas: Marquez Enterprises is currently building a 60-unit development in Wichita and will build its first Epcon community in Kansas City. The goal is to build two to three communities, each with 30 or more closings, within five years.
“Epcon Franchising is coming off of a great growth year in 2020 and we are thrilled to announce our strong start to 2021,” said Paul Hanson, president of Epcon Franchising. “Our Franchise Builders are taking advantage of the resources Epcon offers to jump right into a booming housing market.”
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances