Chicken Salad Chick Expands In Georgia With Newest Thomasville Restaurant
Fast casual concept coming to South Georgia on June 15 with free chicken salad for a year
May 19, 2021 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Chicken Salad Chick announced today its continued growth in Georgia with a new restaurant opening in Thomasville. Located at 2551 E. Pinetree Blvd, the Thomasville restaurant marks the brand's 33rd location in the state, with additional restaurants slated for later this year across Marietta, Atlanta, Bethlehem, Fayetteville and LaGrange. The Thomasville location, which features a drive-thru and patio seating, will celebrate its grand opening on June 15 by offering free chicken salad for a year to the first 100 guests.
During grand opening week, guests will experience the Southern hospitality that Chicken Salad Chick is known for, with giveaways and specials that include:
- Tuesday, June 15 - Free Chicken Salad for a Year - The first guest will receive one large Quick Chick of chicken salad per week for an entire year and can secure their spot in line by posting to the Thomasville Chick Facebook page once they arrive. The next 99 guests in line receive a free large Quick Chick of chicken salad per month.* Additionally, the first 50 guests to purchase a Chick Special through the drive-thru will receive a free Chick tumbler.** Guests can arrive starting at 7am for grand opening day only.
- Wednesday, June 16 - The first 50 guests in line to purchase a Chick Trio will receive a free Chick hat.
- Thursday, June 17 - The first 50 guests in line to purchase two large Quick Chicks will receive a free small Chick cooler.
- Friday, June 18 - All guests to purchase a Chick Special will receive a free Chick Special redeemable on their next visit.
- Saturday, June 19 - All guests to purchase a Chick Special will have their meal upgraded to a Chick Trio.
Husband-and-wife-team Bob and Carolyn Gosselin of St. George Hospitality Co. III are the multi-unit franchise owners bringing Chicken Salad Chick to Thomasville. With career backgrounds in real estate and marketing, the duo opened their first Chicken Salad Chick restaurant in Tallahassee in 2013 after learning about the brand from the founders themselves, quickly expanding to a second location in the capital city two years later. Over these past eight years, the Gosselins have relished in Chicken Salad Chick's service mentality, supporting numerous local nonprofit organizations and embracing their role as a beloved business in their community. Earning loyal fans throughout Southern Georgia along the way, the Gosselins are ready to give guests what they have been asking for with the brand's first Thomasville restaurant.
"We have many devoted customers from Thomasville and the surrounding areas who have been visiting us in Tallahassee all along. Now, we're excited to be able to give them their Chick fix closer to home. It's also a bit of a homecoming for Carolyn, who was born in Thomasville and grew up around the corner in Monticello," said Bob Gosselin. "From opening our first restaurant, it is very rewarding to see just how far the brand's fresh, flavorful food and unmatched hospitality has reached over the years and we are thrilled to be welcomed with open arms into a community like Thomasville."
Chicken Salad Chick in Thomasville will be open Monday - Saturday from 10:30 a.m. - 8 p.m.
*Eligible winners must be over 16 years of age, purchase a Chick Special and are required to download the Craving Credits app. Redemption will start 6/21/21.
**One Chick tumbler per car.
SOURCE Chicken Salad Chick
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances