Clean Juice Recognizes National Smoothie Day by Establishing a Week-Long Celebration
Leading Organic Fast Casual Themes Weeklong Smoothie Celebration
CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 21, 2021 // PRNewswire // - For Clean Juice, the first and most prolific USDA-certified organic juice bar franchise, one day just isn't enough. As the rest of the nation recognizes National Smoothie day on Summer Solstice, the leading organic fast casual brand announced a week-long smoothie celebration, and today is the start of the ultimate celebration. Since its launch in 2015, organic smoothies continue to be one of Clean Juice's marquee products even as the brand continues to expand its menu offerings to include more food options including Wraps and Greenoa® salad bowls.
To honor the smoothie and delight its millions of guests who've helped build the Clean Juice brand to what it is today, select Clean Juice stores nationwide will offer its specialized protein, among other smoothies, for $5 all week long with the purchase of an Acai,Greenoa salad bowl, or Wrap.
"As we continue to celebrate the 'Year of the Guest,' what better way than to pay homage to our guest favorite line-up of smoothies for the newly created National Smoothie Week," said Landon Eckles, CEO, Clean Juice. "It's all about celebrating our loyal guests and giving them access to healthy, organic, and fast food options that they can easily build into their daily routines while helping them be properly fueled."
In celebration of National Smoothie Day, Clean Juice features a different smoothie each day of the week from June 21 - 25th. The special line-up includes:
- Monday: The So Basic One - this guest favorite smoothie is a top seller. Blended with organic almond butter, organic almond milk, organic banana, organic maple syrup, and organic strawberries.
- Tuesday: The Tropical One - this smoothie is green, pretty, healthy, and yummy. Blended with organic banana, organic coconut oil, organic coconut water, organic kale, and organic pineapple.
- Wednesday: The Intense One - this super healthy protein smoothie stands out for its ginger and kale. Blended with organic apple, organic avocado, organic coconut water, organic ginger, organic dale, organic lemon, organic spinach, and organic spirulina.
- Thursday: The Youthful One - yummy and pretty, this protein packed smoothie is blended with organic hemp or whey protein, organic almond milk, organic banana, organic blueberries, organic coconut oil, organic dates, and organic vanilla.
- Friday: The Coffee One - feeding America's coffee addiction in a healthy, organic way, this smoothie is blended with organic almond butter, organic almond milk, organic banana, organic cold-brewed coffee, and organic Dates.
As a USDA-certified organic fast-casual restaurant, Clean Juice understands the physical and spiritual need to flourish on a wide assortment of natural, fresh, and organic foods as opposed to fillers, artificial flavors and genetically-modified organisms. According to Kat Eckles, Clean Juice co-founder and Chief Visionary and Branding Officer, organic food is better for your health and the environment. Organic agriculture means using cultural, biological, and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, promote ecological balance, and conserve biological diversity. Not only are USDA-certified organic fruits & veggies better for the environment, they may also have a higher nutrient content than conventional produce.
Clean Juice exploded onto the organic food and beverage scene in 2016 and was the nation's first organic juice concept to earn a coveted certification from the USDA. In just four short years since announcing its franchise program, Clean Juice boomed to 100 stores across 23 states. Gaining momentum in 2021, Clean Juice is projecting to award more than 60 franchise units with approximately 35 of them opening doors for business this year.
SOURCE Clean Juice
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances