Hyatt Place London City East Celebrates Official Opening
280-room Hyatt Place hotel opens in London
June 28, 2021 // Franchising.com // London - Hyatt Place London City East, the third Hyatt Place hotel in London, is officially open, expanding the Hyatt Place brand’s footprint globally in markets that matter most to guests and World of Hyatt members. The new hotel features the Hyatt Place brand’s intuitive design, casual atmosphere and practical amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and 24-hour food offerings. Hyatt Place London City East is managed by Cycas Hospitality.
Because Hyatt’s efforts are grounded in listening and fueled by care, Hyatt Place hotels combine style, innovation and 24/7 conveniences to create an easy to navigate experience for today’s multi-tasking traveler. The property is located a short walk from Liverpool Street and close to some of the capital’s most important cultural and artistic highlights, including Brick Lane, Spitalfield’s Market, and the Tower of London. Hyatt Place London City East offers guests a stylish place where they can be productive in a laid-back and casual environment.“With its central location and stylish design incorporating local art links, we’re confident the Hyatt Place concept will prove as popular with those enjoying a short break in the capital as it will with anyone traveling on business,” said Michael Mason-Shaw, general manager Hyatt Place London City East. “Above all, we look forward to introducing more people to the casual yet practical atmosphere associated with the Hyatt Place brand.”
Hyatt Place London City East offers:
- 280 spacious guestrooms with separate spaces to sleep, work and play; many of the guestrooms feature their own private terrace and/or city skyline views
- Breakfast Bar with locally inspired breakfast options every morning in the form of a casual yet elevated buffet
- Pocketsquare Skyline Bar and Terrace serving a perfectly curated cocktail and beverage menu that can be enjoyed with uninterrupted views of London’s iconic skyline
- Zoom Restaurant providing a range of responsibly sourced global and local cuisine
- The Market serving freshly prepared meals anytime, day or night
- The Bar featuring specialty coffees and premium beers, as well as wines and cocktails
- Necessities program for forgotten items that guests can buy, borrow or enjoy for free
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- Two flexible event spaces each offering flexible, high-tech meeting/function space for up to 20 guests
- Fitness Center featuring cardio equipment with LCD touchscreens
“London is a vibrant city, filled with friendly people, great neighborhoods, and an ever-expanding list of great places to visit and things to do or see,” said Wayne Androliakos, Chief Operating Officer, Cycas Hospitality. “Our hotel is central to all of them, and we are confident that the Hyatt Place London City East will exceed guest expectations while providing them with everything they need while exploring the Capital.”
Hyatt Place London City East Leadership
Hyatt Place London City East is under the leadership of Michael Mason-Shaw, General Manager, Director of Operations Pino Dispinseri, and Director of Sales Silvia Abreu. In his role, Michael is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s approximately 45 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt Place brand is known. Dispinseri oversees the day-to-day activities and ensures the highest level of service is provided to each guest. Abreu is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the London area.
Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety and peace of mind.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
SOURCE Hyatt Place
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances