Epcon Franchising Adds Seven New Franchise Builders in Second Quarter
July 09, 2021 // Franchising.com // COLUMBUS, OHIO - Epcon Franchising has announced the addition of seven new Franchise Builders in the second quarter of 2021. The seven new Franchise Builders will build their first Epcon communities in four different states.
The new Franchise Builders are:
- Baig Development, Detroit, Michigan: Khurram Baig formed Baig Development after a career that includes owning a tax company, founding a home health agency and working as a commercial pilot. Baig’s father was a home builder in Pakistan, so he brings experience both as a business owner and in real estate.
- Minico Group Communities, Detroit, Michigan: Owned by Dominic Torres, Minico Group Communities will build in northern Macomb and Oakland counties. Torres has more than 10 years of experience as a general contractor, specializing in custom homes, additions and remodels.
- Southwest Sunset Holdings, Texas: Cory Nikolaus and Albert Bernal have signed agreements for two projects in Texas—one in Possum Kingdom Lake far west of Dallas-Fort Worth and one in Southwest Austin.
- Crosslane Construction, Southern Maryland: Crosslane Construction is led by Mike Taylor, who has 25 years of experience in construction, sales and marketing. Taylor has had a Maryland real estate license, and he worked in sales and homebuilding positions at builders like Ryan Homes before starting his own company.
- HW Monroe Company, Maryland: Led by Scooter Monroe, HW Monroe Company will build in the areas between Baltimore and Annapolis. Monroe has worked in land development for large organizations in the Baltimore and D.C. areas, including playing a lead role in both development and leasing for commercial and multi-family projects.
- Atteberry Homes, Olathe, Kansas: A family business, Atteberry Homes will build in areas southwest and southeast of Kansas City on both sides of the state line. Paul Atteberry has a sizeable portfolio of rental properties and a homebuilding company focused on building net zero energy homes.
- Vita Nova Construction, Austin, Texas: Blake Vaughn and Jeff Lott will pursue projects in the northern part of Austin. The business partners have also owned a construction business, an insurance restoration franchise, two logistics companies and a consulting company.
“Epcon Franchising has already seen great growth in the first half of the year, and we’re looking forward to building on that the rest of the year,” said Paul Hanson, president of Epcon Franchising. “The homebuilding industry is booming right now, and our Franchise Builders are using the competitive advantage Epcon offers to get a head start on their communities.”
Epcon also added four new Franchise Builders in the first quarter for a total of 11 so far in 2021.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances