Miami Local Business Emerges As Leading Tax And Accounting Franchise In South Florida With Launch Of Digital App.
July 23, 2021 // Franchising.com // Miami, FL - TaxLeaf, an emerging tax and accounting franchise providing an array of bookkeeping, payroll, and business services, just announced the launch of their digital apps LeafCloud, LeafNet, and LeafPay in an ever growing effort to better the experience of its growing client base and to continuously provide them with tailored strategies, protocols, and guidelines to help organize and run their business efficiently.
Via its new digital experience, businesses can now get access to TaxLeaf’s one-stop-shop accounting services - built for companies working inside the medical, automotive, legal, dental, real estate, retail, e-commerce, food, and restaurant industries, where they can get the personalized help needed to manage all of their business accounting needs.
Tax preparations are not particularly easy - in order to concoct them effectively, a person or business must spend excessive amounts of time ensuring all tax preparations are done as precise and well-structured as possible. More importantly, considering that new policies are introduced from time to time, it would be most ideal to work with a team that knows exactly what is most beneficial to each business’ specific needs.
TaxLeaf’s franchising model has been one of the key success drivers for this freshly rebranded company. With its decades of industry experience, the company is able to offer a thought-out and well-established business to all new prospective franchisees, all of whom can attain access to a steady customer base, brand awareness, potent client referrals, and training, to ensure their business runs smoothly for years to come.
TaxLeaf offers franchisees the following benefits:
- Launch new locations in just a few minutes - via Via TaxLeaf’s proprietary LeafNet software, the company is able to give franchisees the opportunity to begin to operate their new business in just a matter of minutes and immediately allows franchisees to offer hundreds of accounting and tax services. The app also grants full control and accountability of clients and their yearly needs.
- Minimized workload and improved support - through the improved and scalable franchise model, franchisees get around-the-clock support via TaxLeaf’s inhouse team of industry professionals, online training, a professional website, and access to all services in the tax and accounting industry.
- Simplified payroll - via LeafPay, franchisees get assistance managing all payroll needs - one of the toughest parts of running any business.
- Document and file access privileges to all clients - with LeafCloud, clients will enjoy the benefits of advanced security and encryption when delivering all of their business information. Any year of tax returns, any month of bookkeeping, any payroll report or payroll stub, instantly accessible from a phone or computer.
TaxLeaf has been providing top-of-the-line accounting services since 1976. In recent years, Moses Nae, son of TaxLeaf’s founder José Nae, took over the family business and modernized its operations by turning into a sustainable, 100% paperless business, then developing an internal software to maximize business efficiency, and now expanding the business to 11 current offices across South Florida.
“Our high-tech digital app has evolved our business to a whole new level. And we aim to provide unparalleled value and flexibility for our customers that they wouldn’t be able to get anywhere else.”
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances