Tropical Smoothie Cafe® Expands Chicago Footprint With Four Grand Openings In August
Existing franchisees are driving accelerated market growth
July 29, 2021 // Franchising.com // ATLANTA - Tropical Smoothie Cafe is hot in Chicago this summer, with four grand openings scheduled on August 7.
The grand opening celebrations will be held simultaneously on Saturday, August 7, beginning at 8 a.m. in Melrose Park, Lake in the Hills, Oak Lawn and Lake Bluff, bringing the number of Chicago Tropical Smoothie Cafe franchised locations to 21.
All four of the new cafes are owned by existing Tropical Smoothie Cafe franchisees who continue to invest in the brand, including:
- Hani Halloun and Edward Joubran (Melrose Park): Opening their seventh Chicago location and have several more in development. Hani operates seven additional cafes in Michigan.
- Gina Delmonico-Williams and Dan Beaulieu (Lake in the Hills): Opening their second Chicago-area cafe in less than a year, with Dan also operating six cafes in Florida.
- Roma and Chris Patel (Oak Lawn): Opening their first Tropical Smoothie Cafe in Chicago. This cafe will be Roma’s 14th location since becoming a franchisee of the brand in Ohio eight years ago.
- Serve Hospitality Group (Lake Bluff): Salem Najjar and George Trakas are opening their third cafe in the Chicago area, with Salem operating seven other locations in Michigan and Wisconsin, with more planned.
SOURCE Tropical Smoothie Cafe®?
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances