Brightway Insurance Opens Five New Franchise Locations In July
National insurance franchise expands in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Ohio, and Texas.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., July 29, 2021 // PRNewswire // - Six people are realizing their dreams of business ownership through Brightway Insurance with the opening of five new franchise locations in July.
- Joli` Burrell opened Brightway, The Burrell Agency in New Orleans, La.
- Cary and Lisa Hafer opened Brightway, The Hafer Agency in Missouri City, Texas
- Wendy Marmol opened Brightway, The Wendy Marmol Agency in Miami
- John Lee Peterson Jr. opened Brightway, The Peterson Family Agency in Conyers, Ga.
- Marsha Durham opened Brightway, The Marsha Durham Agency in Granville, Ohio
The company's newest franchisees come from a variety of backgrounds, from real estate to education.
Brightway's unique independent agency franchise model offers a low-cost, turnkey solution to starting a business. Our award-winning customer service and back-office support empower people from a wide variety of backgrounds to build a profitable business. In traditional agencies, countless hours are spent servicing accounts for existing customers. At Brightway, we handle that work on our agents' behalf, freeing them up to focus on new sales all while building a residual income stream when policies renew.
"We are thrilled to expand and to welcome Joli`, Cary, Lisa, Wendy, John and Marsha to the Brightway family," said Brightway President and CEO, Michael Miller. "We look forward to seeing each of them thrive with Brightway."
SOURCE Brightway Insurance
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances