The Toasted Yolk Cafe Celebrates Cooler Weather with Lineup of Ultimate Comfort Food
The Pot Roast Down Home Arnold, Pumpkin Pie Crepe, Pomegranate Chill and more available at popular full-service neighborhood eatery starting Sept. 27
September 23, 2021 // Franchising.com // HOUSTON - As the toasty weather turns into a delightful autumn breeze, The Toasted Yolk Cafe fans can get warm and fuzzy with new hearty, southern comfort food and cocktails!
From Sept. 27 through Jan. 2, all Toasted Yolk locations will feature new reimagined interpretations of traditional classics with a seasonal twist on its farm-to-table breakfast, lunch and brunchy booze lineup. These one-of-a-kind, fall-inspired creations include:
- The Pot Roast Melt ($13.99) - Slow-roasted, fork-tender pot roast sandwiched between thick-cut, toasted sourdough bread with creole mustard, melted Swiss cheese and caramelized onions, served with French fries and a pickle spear.
- The Pot Roast Down Home Arnold ($12.99) - Slow-roasted, fork-tender pot roast sitting on top of grilled sourdough bread and country fried potatoes, topped with brown gravy and of course - your choice of two eggs placed on top and served with signature hash brown casserole.
- Pumpkin Pie Crepe ($7.99) - Warm marshmallows and a creamy, sweet pumpkin mousse wrapped in a homemade crepe, topped with candied pecans and whip cream and drizzled with signature caramel sauce.
- Pomegranate Chill ($9) - Champagne, pomegranate juice and 1876 Vodka poured over ice with a sugared rim.
“We can’t wait to expand our menu and give our guests fresh, wholesome options for the colder seasons coming up,” said CEO and Co-Founder Chris Milton. “There is nothing better than a warm pot roast melt or pumpkin pie in the fall, and we’re making these flavors even more delicious with a Toasted Yolk spin! We look forward to introducing these warm, comforting items to our fans through dine-in or our popular catering options.”
Have an event coming up? Let your guests get toasted! Toasted Yolk’s catering service will bring your breakfast, brunch or luncheon to the next level with perfectly poached eggs, crunchy bacon, thin-sliced turkey and pastrami, the newest lineup of comfort food and more chef-driven menu items.
The Toasted Yolk Cafe is open every day from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. with half-off mimosas every Friday.
Hospital workers are encouraged to stop by during “Scrub Love” Monday through Thursday between 7-10 a.m. for half-off all bar drinks.
The Toasted Yolk Cafe: It’s Never Too Early To Get Toasted.
SOURCE The Toasted Yolk Cafe
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business