S2K Hospitality Acquisition of Your Pie Franchise
Grand Reopening special events scheduled throughout December
December 03, 2021 // Franchising.com // Norfolk, Va. - S2K Hospitality (S2K), a management and development company headquartered in Norfolk, completes the acquisition of the Your Pie franchise in Hampton Roads, which includes two locations in the Hilltop area of Virginia Beach and Wards Corner in Norfolk.
Your Pie is a fast-casual pizza concept founded in 2008 and operates as a restaurant franchise. Your Pie’s menu features customizable 10-inch pizzas, build-your-own panini sandwiches and bread-bowl salads, among other items.
“S2K Hospitality is committed to the Hampton Roads market,” said Neel Desai, who oversees strategic growth and development for S2K. “We are excited about adding Your Pie to our family of brands in Hampton Roads.” S2K also manages four Which Wich locations across the market.
In celebration of the Your Pie acquisition, S2K is holding a “Hand-Tossed Holiday Celebration” Grand Reopening with special promotions benefitting the community at the Your Pie locations in Norfolk and Virginia Beach.
- Mon., Dec. 6 - Everyday Heroes - 20% off entire order for all first responders, military, teachers and healthcare workers with identification
- Tues., Dec. 7 - Dough for Kids Day - Proceeds from sales will be donated to the Boys and Girls Club of Southeast Virginia
- Wed., Dec. 8 - Customer Appreciation Day - Buy One Pizza Get One 50% off. Offer available with the Your Pie Rewards app.
- Thurs., Dec. 9 - Cans for Pies Day - Bring in non-perishable donations for the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia and receive a 20% discount off your order
- Fri., Dec. 10 - Friday Night Lights - Any child in a local youth sports jersey gets a free pizza with any adult entrée purchase
During the entire month of December, customers who sign up for Your Pie Rewards will be entered to win Free Pizza for a Year. After the first purchase, Your Pie rewards members will also receive a free offer from Your Pie. See stores for details.
Additionally, the celebration continues December 17 and 18 from 5 - 8 p.m. with visits with Santa and a special “Build a Doughman” activity. Children can create their own magical Doughman with dough and supplies provided by Your Pie. While there is no cost for the activities, donations to the Boys and Girls Clubs are encouraged.
“Our ‘Hand-Tossed Holiday Celebration’ highlights the fun of eating at Your Pie and supports S2K’s mission of giving back to the community,” said Bijal Patel, who manages daily operations for S2K. The company partners with the Boys & Girls Clubs of Southeast Virginia and the Foodbank of Southeastern Virginia to support the community.
SOURCE S2K Hospitality
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business