Tom & Chee Celebrates Recent Grand Opening of Oakley Station Location
March 24, 2022 // Franchising.com // OHIO - Tom & Chee - a Cincinnati-based franchise restaurant brand famous for its melts, soups, salads, and grilled cheese donuts - is celebrating the opening of its newest location in one of Greater Cincinnati’s busiest neighborhoods. The brand opened its sixth Greater Cincinnati restaurant earlier this month at Oakley Station. The 1,400-square-foot restaurant will be the latest to feature Tom & Chee’s new “&Crafted” design, integrating both natural and contemporary elements to create a “modern comfort food” feel. The location also has updated menu items like tasty tots and savory soups.
Similar to other “&Crafted” locations, the Oakley Station restaurant is optimized for delivery, take out and curbside pickup options. Having the restaurant equipped to handle multiple ways of serving food is part of Tom & Chee’s commitment to delivering a fast-casual dining experience that is efficient and delicious.
“Oakley is the perfect place for our newest Tom & Chee restaurant,” said Roger David, President and CEO of Tom & Chee. “This is a newer and bustling development in the Greater Cincinnati area. We are excited to open the doors at Oakley Station.”
Tom & Chee is much more than just grilled cheese. All locations offer handcrafted melts, soups and fresh salads to meet the needs of many customers. In fact, the brand also offers gluten-free bread, vegan cheese and vegan/vegetarian soups.
Additionally, Tom & Chee has debuted five new menu items offering a variety of sweet, savory and flavorful meals guests will love, including:
- The Bacon, Fig & Goat (a.k.a. the BFG) Melt, made with mozzarella, goat cheese, bacon, sauteed onions and Bonne Maman® Fig Preserves on wheat bread.
- The Pot Roast Cheddar Melt, featuring slow-roasted tender pot roast, cheddar cheese, tomato and horseradish slaw atop Texas toast.
- The Buffalo Chicken Melt, pepper jack cheese, shredded chicken tossed in buffalo sauce, ranch sauce and shredded romaine lettuce on Texas toast.
- The Southwestern Street Corn Salad, mixed greens, fire-roasted corn, tomato, fresh herbs, cotija cheese, green onion, tortilla strips and chipotle ranch dressing.
- The Sweet Baby BBQ Salad, mixed greens, red onion, a five-cheese blend, fresh cilantro, ranch dressing and Sweet Baby Ray’s® barbecue sauce.
“The new menu items really speak to the versatility of our brand,” said David. “We don’t want to just be known for our grilled cheese. We want prospective franchisees to see that our locations offer a variety of meals satisfying the cravings for a wide range of customers.”
Tom & Chee Oakley is located at 3200 Vandercar Way, Suite 2, Cincinnati, OH 45209 and is currently open Monday-Saturday 10:30 a.m. to 7 p.m., closed Sunday, with extended hours coming soon.
SOURCE Tom & Chee
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances