Better Homes And Gardens® Real Estate Expands California Presence with Affiliation Of McQueen snd Associates
Westlake Village brokerage celebrates its 20-year anniversary by joining the BHGRE® Network
April 05, 2022 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today the affiliation of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate McQueen, based in Westlake Village, Calif., becoming the 29th BHGRE® firm in California while also celebrating its 20-year anniversary in the real estate business.
Established in 2001 and incorporated in 2003, the company is owned and operated by Thomas and Mary McQueen and serves Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Newbury Park, Moorpark, Simi Valley, Camarillo, Oxnard, Ventura, Calabasas, Agoura Hills and Malibu.
Mary McQueen started her real estate career in 2001 and co-owned businesses with Thomas. Before obtaining his real estate broker's license, Thomas McQueen enjoyed great success in the restaurant, hotel, and car industries. The pair’s past experiences in different service industries have provided them with valuable insights into how to excel in real estate. This winning formula has propelled the success of Mary and her real estate partner, Sally Krebhiel, to be one of the market’s top producing teams.
Westlake Village is a thriving, affluent community in the heart of Conejo Valley. The area is an hour’s drive to the cultural and economic hub of Los Angeles and an easy commute to other cities in Southern California. Just 11 miles from the coast, Westlake Village boasts sea breezes and a highly desirable Mediterranean climate.
- The firm plans to support client acquisition for its affiliated agents by leveraging BHGRE’s powerful listing syndication partnerships, sophisticated digital marketing programs and PinPointSM, the proprietary BHGRE® brand tool that taps into consumer behavior data from Better Homes & Gardens magazine and its publisher Dotdash Meredith’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers.
- Agents will be well positioned for increased productivity with access to Be Better® University, the brand’s proven professional development and award-winning learning platform where brokers and agents can attend a live class, watch on-demand learning, or review class materials. Class courses range from luxury certification to productivity training to technology and skill development courses.
- The firm will leverage its affiliation with the BHGRE brand to enhance recruiting efforts and expand its footprint into Calabasas and Moorpark.
- Mary McQueen, who grew up in Westlake Village and graduated from Westlake Elementary School and Westlake High School, will continue to focus on her sales efforts while Thomas McQueen will continue to manage brokerage operations.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate McQueen has been recognized for their involvement in local food, toy and blood drives, as well as their involvement with their local church.
- Realtor.com reports that the median sales price for a home in Westlake Village is $1.2 million, which offers a relative bargain compared to homes in Los Angeles and San Francisco.
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances