Epcon Franchising Adds Four New Franchise Builders in First Quarter
April 21, 2022 // Franchising.com // COLUMBUS, OHIO - Epcon Franchising has announced the addition of four new Franchise Builders in the first quarter of 2022. The four new Franchise Builders will build their Epcon communities in four different states.
The new Franchise Builders are:
- Razvi Homes, Long Island, New York: Razvi Homes is owned by Syed Meesam Razvi, founder and CEO of a last mile logistics company. Razvi also previously worked as a UN representative of a leading international NGO.
- GSCI Development, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania: GSCI Development is owned by Glenn Isaac and Sarah Cohen Isaac. Glenn is owner and operator of a last mile logistics company while Sarah is a partner at a boutique law firm. Sarah also owns GSCI Properties, which purchases distressed properties in Philadelphia for renovation and rentals, and Hancock Ventures, which wholesales residential properties.
- TKTI, North Austin, Texas: Tim and Kim Frank have experience as house flippers. Tim grew up working in his family’s construction business and also worked for Pulte in accounting. He currently owns an accounting firm. Kim has a year of design school experience and was a project manager for Apple.
- Tershe Development, Northwest Iowa: Tershe Development is owned by Terry Lutz, CEO of McClure’s. He was also mayor of Fort Dodge for three years. His unique blend of engineering knowledge and strong relationships has successfully helped communities create strategic plans to drive economic and community development.
“Epcon Franchising is coming off two record setting growth years in 2020 and 2021,” said Paul Hanson, president of Epcon Franchising. “We are thrilled to welcome these new Franchise Builders. With our up-to-date marketing guidance and experienced team of professionals covering all aspects of homebuilding from marketing to land development and everything in between, we are able to help Franchise Builders in many ways.”
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances