Always Best Care Achieves Double-Digit Sales Growth Amid Launch Of Telehealth Capabilities
April 26, 2022 // Franchising.com // ROSEVILLE, Calif. - Always Best Care Senior Services announced today that it achieved over 10% sales growth in 2021, launching 16 new territories throughout the country and welcoming nine new franchise owners. Most notably, the brand introduced a new telehealth tool with Remote Patient Monitoring and continued its caregiver recruitment campaign.
Recent highlights include:
- Always Best Care grew its brand presence in existing states like Texas, North Carolina, California and Georgia. New owners took over territories in Chicago, New Jersey and California, while established operators seized opportunities to expand or renew.
- Deploying its own Remote Patient Monitoring program across the entire franchise system and throughout 30 states in partnership with Anelto, Always Best Care is now able to provide clients with access to real-time monitoring of vital statistics, fall alert/fall detect services, medication management, and two-way communication between client, clinician and physician.
- The brand received industry accolades, including inclusion on the Franchise Times Top 400, jumping 33 spots to #240. It was also named to the 2021 Franchise Gator Top 100.
- Always Best Care continued its caregiver recruitment campaign launched in 2020 to meet the increased demand for in-home care amid the COVID-19 pandemic. With outstanding benefits and training programs in place, Always Best Care is recognized for being an employer of choice within its sector through its impressive caregiver benefits. Local offices across the country offer various benefits including flexible schedules, competitive wages, ongoing training programs and certifications, employee recognition initiatives, among many others.
“We know staffing will continue to be the top issue for the homecare industry in 2022 and beyond,” added Brown. “Compassionate, hard-working and dedicated caregivers are the foundation of Always Best Care, and we are committed to always fine-tuning our recruiting, hiring and retention processes to continue attracting and keeping the best of the best.”
SOURCE Always Best Care
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances