SafeSplash+SwimLabs Announces Four New Franchise Deals
April 26, 2022 // Franchising.com // DENVER - SafeSplash and SwimLabs are pleased to announce four new franchise deals which occurred in the first quarter of the year. The signed agreements will bring the iconic swim instruction brands to the greater metro areas of Denver, Colo., Memphis, Tenn., Huntsville, Ala., and the increasingly popular tourist destination of Bend, Ore.
“Thanks to the hard work and dedication of our franchise development team, we’re pleased to announce three new franchise deals,” said Matt Lane, CEO of Streamline Brands, parent company of the SafeSplash and SwimLabs brands. “All four of the planned territories are booming in terms of both population and opportunity. These new franchise owners all have business, legal, and wealth management backgrounds and will be excellent representatives for our brands.”
The new SafeSplash and SwimLabs franchise owners and their respective territories include:
- Rich and Jessica Jaramillo plan to open three hosted SafeSplash locations and one dedicated SafeSplash + SwimLabs facility in the northeastern suburbs of Denver. Rich Jaramillo is a detective with the Denver Police Department and his wife, Jessica, is active in raising their two children, staying involved with their local PTA chapter and community-at-large. Jessica plans to head up operations for their SafeSplash and SafeSplash + SwimLabs franchise locations, with an eye on opening their first SafeSplash Swim School in the spring of 2022.
- Adam and Ruth Byars plan to open as many as seven hosted SafeSplash facilities in the greater Memphis area, including their hometown of Collierville, Tenn. Adam Byars is both an accomplished competitive swimmer and coach, having taught the sport for over 15 years. He and his wife Ruth, who is a registered nurse, reside in Collierville, where they’re raising three children. Adam intends to take the operations lead in setting up their SafeSplash franchise locations, with an eye on opening the first three of their swim school training locations in Q1 of 2022.
- An ownership group consisting of two couples, Andy and Anna Indahl, and Grant and Chase Jaffarian, plan to open one dedicated SafeSplash + SwimLabs location and one hosted SafeSplash location in the bustling tourist haven of Bend, Ore. Andy and Anna Indahl are both attorneys with the Altura Law Firm, and Anna was a competitive swimmer at the collegiate level. Grant Jaffarian is a wealth portfolio manager with Crabel Capital Management and his wife, Chase, looks forward to partnering with Anna to run the day-to-day duties of their SafeSplash and SafeSplash + SwimLabs facilities. Grant and Andy were college roommates and the couples have become lifelong family friends. The Indahls and Jaffarians plan to open their first hosted SafeSplash Swim School location in the spring of 2022.
- James & Kristin McGraw have signed their agreement to operate two hosted and one dedicated facility for their SafeSplash franchise operations in the greater Huntsville, Ala. area. The McGraws are very active in the Huntsville community and have four children - the youngest of whom is a freshman at the Alabama School of Cyber/Technology/Engineering and a competitive swimmer. Kristin plans to run the day-to-day operations and, as their swim instruction business progresses, plans to hire a general manager.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances