Rush Bowls Continues U.S. Expansion with Several New Openings
Pioneer in Blended Fruit and Veggie Bowls Announces Locations in Key Markets
DENVER, May 31, 2022 // PRNewswire // - Rush Bowls is continuing its expansion through the announcement of several new locations expected to open in 2022. Some of these new Rush Bowls locations will be making their debut:
- Just opened in late-May at 1151 E. Southlake Blvd. in Southlake, TX 76092
- Opening in Mid-June at 113 20th Street S, Birmingham, Alabama 35233
- Opening in Late-June at 12450 Tamiami Trail E #106, Naples, Florida 34113
- Opening in Mid-July at The Warehouse Food Hall in Boise, Idaho
- Opening in August at 1360 W University Avenue, Suite 40, Gainesville, Florida 32603
- Opening in August at 6543 York Ave South, Edina, Minnesota 55435
- Opening in Fall of 2022 at 1580 Blake St., Denver, Colorado 80202
"People across the country are wanting a healthy, on-the-go food option," said Andrew Pudalov, Founder and CEO of Rush Bowls.
Rush Bowls offers its guests a wide selection of customizable bowls and smoothies. An industry pioneer in the genesis of healthy food bowls, the brand's bowl creations provide guests with the perfect blend of all-natural fruits and veggies topped with delightfully crunchy, organic granola, a drizzle of honey, and a choice of fresh fruits and toppers. Rush Bowls can be blended with protein, vitamins and other nutritious ingredients while remaining low in calories and fat content.
"We are confident that our business model and mission to provide more people with healthy food options will perform well in all of these new markets," said Nicole McCray, Senior Vice President of Rush Bowls.
SOURCE Rush Bowls
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances