Island Poké Launches First Of Its Kind Poké Bao Range
June 15, 2022 // Franchising.com // Island Poké is launching a brand new and original product line this week with its range of ‘Poké Bao.’
The Poké Bao is the first of its kind, and is shaking up the poké food scene, giving customers a fresh, tasty and handheld way to eat their poké.
Collaborating with its talented chefs, Island Poké has developed a bespoke shaped bao bun to perfectly complement its delicious poké, bringing a completely new food experience to customers.
The brand new product line starts from just ?5.45 and comes in four unique flavours using ingredients from existing poké bowls that their customers know and love.
The fillings for the new Poké Bao include:
- Yuzu Salmon, which consists of lomi lomi salmon and yuzu dressing, wakame, wasabi mayo, spring onion & sesame seeds
- Spicy Tuna, which is made up from spicy ahi tuna & shiitake teriyaki dressing, sriracha, ginger pickled carrot, crispy shallots & togarashi.
- Korean BBQ Chicken, with ingredients including miso chicken, Korean BBQ dressing, kimchi, sriracha mayo, chilli, spring onion & crispy shallots
- Miso Aubergine, which is made up of miso aubergine & shiitake teriyaki dressing, pickled red cabbage & spring onion and is suitable for vegans.
Island Poké founder James Gould-Porter said: “At Island Poké, we are committed to creating products that excite our customers and bring our brand to the next level.
“We’re delighted to be bringing our new Poké Bao to the food scene, using ingredients from our poké bowls that our customers know and love.
“Creating a new item that incorporates our Fresh Pacific Flavours with a soft, light and bespoke bao bun felt like a great way to expand our offering, giving customers a fun and new handheld way to eat their poké at great prices.”
“The portability of the product allows us to offer consumers a healthy and tasty alternative to other ‘grab-and-go’ options.”
Island Poké uses sustainable and high-quality ingredients that deliver on both flavour and feel-good factor.
Poké (Po-Keh) is the hawiawan for “slice or cut” and is traditionally chunks of raw, marinated fish tossed over rice and topped with vegetables and sauces.
SOURCE Island Poké
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances