Eugene Brokerage Affiliates With Better Homes And Gardens Real Estate LLC
Firm Marks 20th Anniversary by Focusing on the Future
January 12, 2023 // Franchising.com // MADISON, N.J. - Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC announced today the affiliation of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Equinox based in Eugene, Oregon. The brokerage serves the residents of Eugene, Springfield, Albany, Corvallis, Philomath, and Junction City to the north, and Cottage Grove and the Dexter/Lowell and Veneta/Elmira regions to the south and west of Eugene, as well as Florence on the Pacific Ocean. The total service area spans approximately 2,500 square miles across Lane, Linn and Benton Counties.
The firm is owned and operated by Bess and Ron Blacquiere, who started their real estate careers in 1995. In 2003, they launched their company in Eugene and opened a second office in Corvallis in 2020.
Situated near the Willamette and McKenzie Rivers, Eugene, also known a TrackTown USA, is the global headquarters of Nike and is home to the University of Oregon. It offers residents many outdoor and cultural offerings. Eugene and the surrounding areas offer many outdoor activities and natural landscapes including the Willamette National Forest, the Cascade Mountains and the Oregon Coast.
Approximately 45 miles to the north, Corvallis is home to Oregon State University; a public research University and location of the Hatfield Marine Science Center. Similar to Eugene, the city borders the Willamette River, and is surrounded by pastoral agricultural lands.
- The Blaquieres are known for their commitment to coaching and mentoring agents. They will tap into the many business-building resources in Be Better University®, the brand’s professional development and learning platform, to support increased productivity, client acquisition and retention.
- The company will use the marketing power of Distinctive Collection by Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate®, the brand’s unique luxury program, to provide an enhanced level of service and positioning for luxury clients in highly desirable neighborhoods to the south and east of the city, as well as waterfront properties and homes in the nearby Oregon wine country.
- The brokerage will take advantage of the BHGRE® lifestyle programs, resources and content to help develop lasting relationships with clients. PinPointSM, a proprietary BHGRE® brand tool that taps into consumer behavior data from Better Homes & Gardens magazine and its publisher Dotdash Meredith’s customer database of more than 175 million consumers, will play a significant role in effectively reaching potential buyers for specific properties.
- Ron and Bess are actively involved in their community, serving on the Boards of the Eugene Association of REALTORS®, Directors for DEMI (Downtown Events Management, Inc.), Doulas Supporting Teens, and Dance for a Reason, as well as having been volunteer divers at the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
SOURCE Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate LLC
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances