Victory Lane had its beginning in the early stages of the Quick Lube industry. Derrick and Jane Oxender, the founders, opened their first store in 1980 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. At the time it was only the third quick oil change store in the state. Soon after a second, third and fourth store were opened. Victory Lane was fast becoming a leader in the industry. Instinctively, the Oxenders were developing a business concept that would eventually lead to the high quality, professional and speedy service that the Victory Lane customer has come to expect.
In 1987 Victory Lane became a franchise by signing on its first franchisee. Since that time Victory Lane has grown to be one of the largest quick oil change systems in the nation, operating stores in eight different states.
Today, Victory Lane is an industry leader in concepts like:
- In-car service. Customers remain in their vehicle, relaxed and fully aware of the services that are being provided
- Customer education. They firmly believe that an informed customer is a smart shopper and they engage them in the experience.
- In store WiFi. Customers can attend to personal business right in their vehicle, or they can surf the web for relaxation.
- 20 point car care inspection. Their Technicians will thoroughly inspect your vehicle, make adjustments and replenish fluids as needed.
- Trained and certified technicians. Their car care technicians receive initial and annual training and recertification to insure that their customers only receive the highest quality service.
Victory Lane has enjoyed over 30 years of providing high quality service to its customers. They look forward to continued innovation, exceeding their customer’s expectations and growing to meet the needs of the next generation of vehicle owners.
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.