Submit Your Nominees for the 2014 Multi-Unit Franchisee MVP Awards!
Do you have an outstanding multi-unit franchisee deserving of recognition? Do you have several? We want to hear about them - and recognize them at our annual Multi-Unit Franchisee Conference, April 23-25 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.
Multi-Unit Franchisee magazine is proud to honor multi-unit franchisee excellence once again with our annual Most Valuable Performer (MVP) Awards. We are looking for the best and brightest and most inspiring multi-unit franchisees - the power operators, the innovators, the creative thinkers who have demonstrated outstanding performance in growing both their organization and their brands.
Nominations are now open for the 2014 MVP Awards, the only awards program that recognizes the power of multi-unit franchisee performance across eight concept categories:
- Role Model Award - For providing an example for others to follow in franchisee success.
- Veteran Entrepreneurship Award - For outstanding, performance, leadership, and innovation by a veteran.
- Innovation Award - For making a new and unique contribution to their brand.
- Spirit of Franchising Leadership Award - For extraordinary and enduring performance, growth, and community giving.
- Noble Cause Award - For passionate, unwavering support for those in need.
- Influencer Award - For demonstrating the path to success to other franchisees.
- American Dream Award - For achieving remarkable success in their new country.
- International Award - For successfully expanding the brand internationally.
All MVP Award winners will receive VIP passes to the 13th annual Multi-Unit Franchising Conference in Las Vegas, April 23-25, 2014, where they will be treated like franchisee royalty and recognized on stage during the general session. In addition, they will also receive an exclusive profile in Multi-Unit Franchisee magazine, a feature on mufranchisee.com, and an impressive award to display back in their office.
Nominations are due by Friday, February 7, 2014
To qualify, multi-unit franchisees must have at least 5 operating units, and have been in a franchise system for a minimum of 2 years. Franchisors can nominate outstanding multi-unit franchisee performers in their systems. Multi-unit franchisees can nominate themselves or fellow multi-unit franchisees. All nominations are strictly confidential.
Submit Your Nomination Here
For full details on the MVP awards, nomination categories and restrictions, please visit the conference website.
Questions? Contact Christa Pulling firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this Feature
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Multi-Unit Franchising
- Get Started in Franchising
- Open New Units
- Featured Franchise Stories