Baskin-Robbins Offering Sweet Deals This Fall
America's Favorite Neighborhood Ice Cream Shop Introducing New All-American Treats, Offering "Buy One Get One Half-Off" Specials
CANTON, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--In these challenging economic times, Americans are looking for small pleasures, and Baskin-Robbins is the place to find them. This fall, Baskin-Robbins, America's favorite neighborhood ice cream shop, is inviting anyone looking for a sweet break to visit its stores nationwide for a Buy One Get One (BOGO) half-off frozen beverage offer. When consumers buy any Baskin-Robbins frozen beverage through Dec. 28, a second beverage is half-price1. Additionally, stores will offer two pre-packed quarts of any Baskin-Robbins ice cream flavor for $9 and three quarts for only $122. Along with these great deals, Baskin-Robbins is also featuring special ice cream flavors this fall, including Apple Pie à La Mode and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
Parents looking for low-cost family fun need look no further than Baskin-Robbins, which offers a wide variety of treats for under $5. Baskin-Robbins is the perfect place to spend quality time without spending a lot of money. Families can decorate cakes together or have an ice cream sundae party with friends for less than the cost of going out to the movies. The BOGO half-off frozen beverage offer is another great way to treat the family at a fraction of the cost of other entertainment.
"Baskin-Robbins has always been a place to go for everyday celebrations," says Scott Colwell, Baskin-Robbins brand marketing officer worldwide. "We want to help families continue celebrating at Baskin-Robbins even during these tough times by offering great quality ice cream at an even better value."
In addition to the BOGO half-off offer, Baskin-Robbins has other ongoing money-saving options for families, including its Birthday Club, which offers a free ice cream cone to every member on his or her birthday, as well as special savings coupons all year long via e-mail.
Sweet All-American Treats
Nothing says Americana like Apple Pie, and this fall Baskin-Robbins is featuring all-American treats, including Apple Pie à la Mode ice cream. In addition, Baskin-Robbins is featuring Chocolate Cookie Dough ice cream, an American flavor staple since its introduction in 1991. The accompanying treats and cakes are great for family gatherings or fall parties.
- Apple Pie à la Mode ice cream: Vanilla ice cream with real apple, crunchy pie crust, and a caramel cinnamon crème ribbon (available through Dec. 28)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream: Cookie Dough ice cream with chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate chips. Also available in pre-packed quarts (available through Dec. 28)
- Apple Pie à la Mode Shake: A blend of vanilla ice cream, apples and crunchy pie crust, with a hint of cinnamon caramel (available through Dec. 28)
- Apple Pie à la Mode Pie: Apple Pie à la Mode ice cream with a caramel praline topping in a Graham Cracker pie crust, topped with crushed Graham Cracker and a whipped topping (available through Dec. 28)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sundae: Three scoops of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream, layered with REESE'S® peanut butter sauce, marshmallow, and whipped cream (available through Dec. 28)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Shake: A blend of vanilla ice cream, chunks of chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate chips (available through Dec. 28)
- Haunted House Cake: An ice cream cake transformed into a spooky haunted house decorated with candy corn and spiders (available through Oct. 31)
- Pumpkin Face Cake: Round ice cream cake frosted with an orange jack-o-lantern face (available through Oct. 31)
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 29th annual Franchise 500® ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 5,800 retail shops in more than 30 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin' Brands, Inc. family of companies. For further information, visit www.baskinrobbins.com.
1 Offer includes beverages of equal or lesser value.
2 The purchase of one pre-packed quart will be sold at regular price.