Aussie Pet Mobile 'Fetches' Partnership with Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment for DVD Release of Space Buddies
Nation's Largest Mobile Pet Grooming Chain Promotes DVD Release with Mail-in-Rebate Offer
January 30, 2009 // Franchising.com // Aussie Pet Mobile, the nation's largest mobile pet grooming service, has partnered with Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment for the February 3, 2009 Blu-ray™ and DVD release of the all-new movie Space Buddies, starring Jason Earles of Disney Channel's Hannah Montana and Amy Sedaris, the voice of Foxy Loxy in Disney's Chicken Little.
The promotion begins February 3 and runs through May 3, 2009. As part of the promotion:
- All Aussie Pet Mobile franchise owners across the nation will give customers a $5 mail-in-rebate coupon towards the purchase of Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment Space Buddies on Blu-ray or DVD.
- A Space Buddies graphic cling will appear on 250 Aussie Pet Mobile grooming vans across the nation.
- Aussie Pet Mobile will execute a direct mail campaign that will mention the rebate offer.
- Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment will provide Aussie Pet Mobile with a full one page panel that will be packed into the Space Buddies DVD as an awareness piece.
- The Aussie Pet Mobile logo will be included on the partner's page of the Space Buddies website with a link to increase Aussie Pet Mobile's website exposure.
Aussie Pet Mobile pampers each pet with an exclusive 15-step spa treatment that includes a massage, brush, and cut, to name a few treats. Each furry friend is given personal, one-on-one attention from trained and certified groomers in the comfort of their own surroundings. The mobile pet grooming service is ideal for elderly pets who have trouble getting in out and out vehicles, as well as for elderly owners who may not have the means to take fido to the local groomer.
To learn more about Aussie Pet Mobile's partnership with Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment for the DVD release of Space Buddies, please visit www.aussiepetmobile.com for additional details.
About Aussie Pet Mobile
Founded in Australia in 1996 by Ian Moses and Vivienne McIntosh, the couple sold the rights to the brand and moved its headquarters to Dana Point, California in 1999. Today, Aussie Pet Mobile is the nation's largest mobile pet grooming service boasting 115 franchisees servicing over 500 territories and nine international countries including Japan, Ireland, Germany, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Korea and the United Kingdom, Canada. Aussie Pet Mobile's certified and trained groomers pamper pets with personal, one-on-one attention in the comfort of their own surroundings. The grooming process includes an exclusive 15-step spa treatment with a professional customized shampoo, massage, blow dry, brushing, and nail clipping just to name a few treats. Extra services are available such as aloe treatments for dry skin, flea and tick control and an excess hair removal process, the FURminator, a tool that reduces shedding up to 80 percent when done regularly.