Home Helpers and Direct Link Recognize Outstanding Franchise Owners
In-Home Senior Care Concept Honors Owners and Caregivers at National Conference
October 31, 2009 // Franchising.com // CINCINNATI - Home Helpers, the nation's leading senior care franchise specializing in non-medical and personal care and companionship for seniors, recently presented 19 deserving franchise owners and caregivers with awards recognizing everything from excellent customer service to outstanding marketing initiatives to dedicated leadership. Each individual was honored at the company's annual national conference in Orlando, Fla., on October 14, 2009.
The 2009 outstanding franchise owners include:
- Home Helpers Presidents Award - Bill and Janet Dean of Chillicothe, Ohio
- Recognizes the franchisees who have demonstrated a strong commitment to their own franchise, as well as the entire franchise community.
- Direct Link Presidents Award - Michelle Brown, Andy Brown and the late Adam Brown of Drexel Hill, Penn.
- Recognizes the franchisees who have consistently shown dedication to the continued growth of their business and excellent customer service.
- Adam Brown Spirit of Home Helpers Award - John Squires of Delaware County, Penn.
- Recognizes the franchisee who has exhibited the Home Helpers spirit while growing their business, making significant achievements and contributing to the system as a whole.
- People's Choice Award - Shawn and Kathy Spence of Willow Sheet, Penn.
- Nominated by peers, recognizes the franchisees that unselfishly mentor others while continuing to develop their business.
- Caregiver of the Year Award - Rebecca Hatfield of Chillicothe, Ohio
- Selected through a nomination process, recognizes the caregiver that demonstrates hard work, dedication and service to others.
- Marketing Excellence Award - Becky Pickett of Greer, S.C.
- Recognizes the franchisee who consistently executes a broad marketing plan and its many facets.
- Pioneer Award - Ed Kerfin and Ross Novak of Lockport, Ill.
- Recognizes the franchisees who utilize innovative ideas and creative approaches to make a difference and grow their business.
- Rookie of the Year - Robert Harter of Middle, Tenn.
- Recognizes a new franchisee that has shown enormous growth potential, excellent customer service and strong sales growth.
- Shooting Star Award - Ted Cooley and Debbie Morris of Hilton Head, S.C.; Johnny and Barbara Causing of Las Vegas, Nev.; Randy and Gail Stathers of Yorktown, Va.
- Recognizes franchisees in each region who consistently grow their business through operational efficiencies, client satisfaction and service.
"Each one of these owners and caregivers serve as a role model for our entire system," Emma Dickison, president of Home Helpers, said. "Whether through their dedication to excellent customer service, involvement within their local communities, willingness to mentor other owners and all around commitment to bettering the franchise community, each honoree embodies the Home Helpers mission of 'Making Life Easier.' We are proud to have them as members of our franchise family and applaud them for their extraordinary accomplishments."
Home Helpers offers free in-home consultations and works with individual clients and their families to tailor flexible care plans to meet their specific needs and budgets. Services offered may include companionship, grocery shopping, meal preparation, transportation, assistance with bathing and dressing, medication reminders and light housekeeping. Direct Link® Help At The Touch Of A Buttonâ„ is a personal emergency response system that enables seniors to feel safer and live independently, 24/7, in the comfort of their own home longer than might otherwise be possible.
ABOUT HOME HELPERS
Founded in 1997, Cincinnati-based Home Helpers is the nation's leading senior care franchise specializing in non-medical and personal care and companionship for seniors, new mothers, those recovering from illness or injury and individuals facing lifelong challenges. Home Helpers currently has a presence in more than 500 markets across North America and is seeking qualified franchise candidates in strategic markets throughout the country. Home Helpers was recently ranked the #1 Senior Care Franchise and "Best of the Best" by Entrepreneur magazine for the fourth straight year and continues to lead the way in the senior care industry. Home Helpers is affiliated with Direct Link® Help At The Touch Of A Buttonâ„ , a 24-hour in-home emergency monitoring system that enables seniors to feel safer and live independently at home for longer than might otherwise be possible.