Arby's(R) Launches Giveaway to Celebrate New $5.01 Combos
Drawings Held Daily at 5:01 p.m. EST for Money, Gift Cards, and a $10,000.01 Grand Prize
ATLANTA (BUSINESS WIRE) -- To celebrate the arrival of its new $5.01 Combo Meals, Arby's is hosting a giveaway to let customers know they are "Worth Every Penny(TM)" too. From November 23 to December 27, 2009, Arby's fans can register online or Arby's Facebook page located at http://www.facebook.com/arbys (and forward to a friend), for a chance to win prizes, including money and Arby's gift cards. Each day at 5:01 p.m. EST, prizes will be awarded, including $501 and Arby's gift cards valued at $50.01 and $5.01. At the end of the contest, one fan will win a grand prize of $10,000.01.
Launched in September 2009, Arby's new $5.01 combos are worth every penny and include a small order of fries and small drink paired with one of Arby's full-sized sandwiches, including:
- Regular Roast Beef features Arby's classic oven-roasted, thinly sliced served on a sesame seed bun - don't forget to add the Horsey Sauce(R) for that extra kick
- French Dip & Swiss Toasted Sub is a new favorite with thinly sliced Roast Beef and melted Swiss on a toasted ciabatta roll and served with a side of au jus for dipping
- Roast Beef Gyro is Arby's twist on the favorite Greek sandwich, served with oven-roasted, thinly sliced Roast Beef, red onion, tomato, lettuce, Gyro seasonings and sauce on a flatbread
- Roast Beef Patty Melt features mouth-watering flavors, including a Thousand Island spread and melted Swiss cheese with Arby's Roast Beef served on toasted sourdough bread
- Roast Chicken Ranch is served with Arby's new oven-roasted, thinly sliced Roast Chicken with red onion, lettuce, tomato and a tangy ranch sauce on toasted sourdough bread
Arby's $5.01 Combos "Worth Every Penny" giveaway is open to legal residents of the United States 18 years of age and older. No purchase necessary. For official rules, prize descriptions and more.
About Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc.
Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc., based in Atlanta, is the second largest quick-service sandwich chain in the U.S. with more than 3,700 system-wide restaurants. Founded in 1964, Arby's quick service restaurants specialize in slow roasted and freshly sliced roast beef sandwiches as well as Market Fresh(R) deli-style sandwiches, toasted subs, and salads, all with the convenience of a drive-thru. Arby's offers guests a unique, great tasting alternative to traditional fast food with its one-of-a-kind menu items including the Beef 'n Cheddar, Curly Fries and Jamocha shakes. Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc. is a subsidiary of Wendy's/Arby's Group, Inc. (NYSE: WEN).
SOURCE: Arby's Restaurant Group, Inc.