Brain Balance Children's Education Franchise and World Autism Awareness
April 07, 2010 // Franchising.com // April is Autism Awareness month and as such Dr. Robert Melillo, founder of the Brain Balance Program, has been keeping busy ensuring that Autism is at the forefront of the media. The list below represents the first week of Dr. Melillo's appearances on various radio shows, television programs and interviews to discuss the Autism epidemic. Also attached is a podcast of Dr. Melillo's recent appearance on The Ralphie Radio Show. Click play to listen as Dr. Melillo discusses Autism awareness and the Brain Balance Program!
World Autism Awareness Day Media Coverage:
- Thursday, April 1 (aired Friday, April 2 at 6:30pm)- Dr. Melillo on Ralphie Radio show
- Friday, April 2- Dr. Melillo on Good Morning Hudson Valley (720AM)
- Friday, April 2- Dr. Melillo on KFKA Colorado (1310AM)- Mentioned Golden BBC
- Friday, April 2- Dr. Melillo on London in the Afternoon (1290 CJBK, London CA )
- Friday, April 2- Dr. Melillo on Channel 55 Long Island
- Friday, April 2- Dr. Melillo on J.P. Godsey Show (WMPH Radio 760AM in VA)
- Friday, April 2- Dr. Melillo on Ellis Henican Show (airing on 60 stations over the weekend)
- Friday, April 2- Dr. Gary Erkfritz ( Westlake Village ) on CBS Los Angeles
- Sunday, April 4- Dr. Melillo featured in Newsday as Ellis Henican's "Long Islander of the Week"
- Sunday, April 4- Dr. Melillo on EZ Help You and More Radio Show with "Big Bob"