More Accolades For Stratus Building Solutions
St. Louis-Based Franchise Company Ranked Among Fastest-Growing in U.S. by Franchise Times Magazine
St. Louis, MO Franchise Times Magazine and FRANdata, which are leading sources of non-biased, analytical information about the franchise industry, have identified St. Louis-based Stratus Building Solutions among the top 50 fastest-growing franchises in the nation, based on the company's unit growth of 115 percent between 2004 and 2008.
With more than 50 established Master Franchise locations, plus more than 2,150 Unit Franchises in 23 states and five nations, Stratus Building Solutions is the fastest-growing international brand in the building services and maintenance industry, and generated record performance in 2009.
System-wide revenues for the company co-founded by CEO Dennis Jarrett and President Pete Frese in 2004 exceeded $60 million in 2009, surpassing the company's original 2009 estimate of $55 million by 10 percent -- a huge increase over 2008 revenues of about $35 million. Recent Stratus Building Solutions business highlights include:
- Secured agreements in 2009 to establish 20 new Master Franchises in cities across the U.S. while expanding Unit Franchise growth in Panama and Lithuania, and across the U.S.
- Introduced its popular, eco-friendly "Stratus GreenClean" program in 2009 to complement Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design projects (LEED) and providing "green" training for all Master Franchisors.
- In January 2010, Stratus Building Solutions was named the Number 1 New Franchise...the Number 3 Fastest-Growing Franchise ... and the Number 13 Overall Franchise in Entrepreneur Magazine's 2010 Franchise 500 ranking.
- In November 2009, Stratus Building Solutions won the "2009 Best of Business Award" in the Building Services company category from the Small Business Commerce Association (SBCA) and, in September 2009, received the prestigious "2009 St. Louis Award" in the franchising category from the U.S. Commerce Association (USCA).
Stratus Building Solutions was ranked among the top, fastest-growing franchises in the just-published Franchise Times-FRANdata "Fast 55," a non-biased ranking of America's highest performing young franchise companies. Franchise Times is a respected, authoritative publication that identifies the "Fast 55" with FRANdata, a research company provides industry reports and related professional services.
Dennis Jarrett, CEO of Stratus Building Solutions, said, "Being ranked one of America's top, fastest-growing young franchisors by Franchise Times Magazine and FRANdata is a great honor and, also, a testament to the success of our growing international network of franchise owner-operators and employees. We are very proud of each and every member of our team."
Pete Frese, President of Stratus Building Solutions, added, "Our company strives to be the best in our industry by providing innovative systems, peerless services, superior products and top-down support. Recognition we have received for our growth is one result of positive relationships with our Master Franchisors, our Unit Franchisors and our many loyal customers, who really deserve the credit."
Stratus Building Solutions offers 16 building service franchise plans providing environmentally safe cleaning systems, products, services and marketing support from headquarters at 1976 Innerbelt Business Center Drive in suburban St. Louis. Also, the firm offers an exclusive "Stratus Sani-Proof" program that kills bacteria, including Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA), and other germs found in schools, health clubs, daycare centers, gyms, dormitories, medical offices and hospitals.
Stratus Affiliated Services, LLC, a division of Stratus Building Solutions, provides landscaping, energy audits, recycling, pest control, hard-surface cleaning and related services to complement the company's successful building service franchise programs.
Stratus Building Solutions is a member of the International Franchising Association, the U.S. Green Building Council and the Green Business Bureau, VETFRAN and the St. Louis Regional Commerce & Growth Association.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Moving and Storage
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business