California Pizza Kitchen Delivers Six New Innovative Menu Items
LOS ANGELES (BUSINESS WIRE) -- California Pizza Kitchen (NASDAQ:CPKI) (CPK), home of the Original BBQ Chicken Pizza and other innovative hearth-baked pizzas, made-to-order pastas, creative salads, appetizers, soups, sandwiches and desserts, announced today the addition of six new menu items nationwide. From pizzas and pasta to sandwiches and dessert, the new items have the innovative twist for which California Pizza Kitchen is known.
The new items include:
- Four Seasons Pizza Imported Italian tomatoes, oven-roasted artichoke hearts, salami, fresh mushrooms, mild onions, Mozzarella and fresh Mozzarella cheeses and topped with fresh herbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Roasted Artichoke and Spinach Pizza Inspired by CPK's popular Spinach Artichoke Dip, this pizza is a blend of oven-roasted artichoke hearts, sautéed spinach and garlic, Fontina, Mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and a spinach artichoke sauce.
- Baby Clam Linguini Linguini fini and baby clams with garlic, fresh Italian parsley, Parmesan cheese, white wine and red pepper flakes tossed in either a light lemon cream sauce or imported Italian tomatoes and fresh basil.
- Italian Deli Spicy Capicola ham, salami and pepperoni topped with Mozzarella and Fontina cheeses, basil and shredded lettuce tossed in an herb-mustard Parmesan vinaigrette.
- Turkey Stack Oven-roasted turkey breast, sliced fresh Roma tomatoes, mayonnaise, shredded lettuce and Dijon honey mustard.
- Butter Cake Oven baked butter cake served warm with fresh whipped cream.
All of CPK's new menu items are available to guests who dine-in, place a take-out order, use CPK's Curbside Service or who order online.
California Pizza Kitchen, Inc., founded in 1985, is a leading casual dining chain featuring an imaginative line of hearth-baked pizzas, including the original BBQ Chicken Pizza, and a broad selection of distinctive pastas, salads, appetizers, soups, sandwiches and desserts. Of the chain's 256 restaurants, 204 are company-owned and 52 operate under franchise or license agreements. CPK premium pizzas are also available to sports and entertainment fans at three Southern California venues including Dodger Stadium, Angel Stadium of Anaheim and STAPLES Center. Also included in the Company's portfolio of concepts is LA Food Show Grill & Bar, which has locations in Manhattan Beach and Beverly Hills, California. The Company also has a licensing arrangement with Nestle S.A. to manufacture and distribute a line of California Pizza Kitchen premium frozen products.
SOURCE: California Pizza Kitchen, Inc.