Baskin-Robbins Offers Last Minute Gift Ideas for Busy On-The-Go Holiday Shoppers
Purchase a Baskin-Robbins Gift Card or a Signature Ice Cream Cake to Add More Flavor and Fun to the Holidays
CANTON, Mass., Dec. 20, 2011 // PRNewswire // -- Warm the hearts of friends, loved ones or even the mailman with a cool gift from Baskin-Robbins, the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops, by giving the gift of ice cream. Holiday shoppers seeking last minute gift ideas can purchase a rechargeable gift card in any amount between $2 and $100 at participating Baskin-Robbins shops or online at www.BaskinRobbins.com.
People attending or hosting holiday parties with limited time to bake festive treats can make a lasting impression with a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake to celebrate the season. Festive cakes are designed with several holiday themes and are also customizable based on flavor and design.
The Baskin-Robbins specialty holiday cakes include:
- Yule Log Roll Cake: This Christmas favorite is filled with our famous ice cream. It is decorated with icing holly and a chocolate garnish to fully put you in the spirit. Serves up to 8 guests for a suggested retail price of $25.99.
- Candy Lane Cottage Cake: This cute holiday ice cream cake house is decorated with M&M's® and mini candy canes. It's a sweet and delicious ice cream holiday treat. Serves up to 12 guests for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
"The holidays are a perfect time to give delicious, edible gifts, especially since so many people are hosting and attending parties," said Stan Frankenthaler, Executive Chef at Baskin-Robbins. "For those short on time due to the hustle and bustle of the holidays, Baskin-Robbins gift cards also make the perfect gift or stocking stuffer."
Ice cream fanatics can also purchase Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream Cake Bites to bring as a hostess gift for even the most posh holiday soirees or to serve as a beautiful dessert any night of the week. Ice Cream Cake Bites are sophisticated, decadent and available for a suggested retail price of $9.99 for a package of four.
The decadent desserts come in the following four flavors:
- Double Chocolate – Chocolate ice cream over chocolate cake, enrobed with chocolate coating, finished with chocolate accent
- Praline Caramel – Pralines 'n Cream ice cream over white cake enrobed with white chocolate coating, finished with caramel drizzle & chopped pralines
- Chocolate Mint – Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream over chocolate cake, enrobed with chocolate coating, finished with white chocolate drizzle
- Vanilla Blondie – Vanilla ice cream over white cake, enrobed with white chocolate coating, finished with chocolate accent
*In California, Baskin-Robbins offers fresh-packed ice cream in three sizes: small (12 oz.), regular (1 lb., 8 oz.), and large (3 lb.).
Please visit www.BaskinRobbins.com/storelocator to find your local store. Become a fan on the Facebook fan page or follow @BaskinRobbins on Twitter.
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine's 31st annual Franchise 500® ranking, Baskin-Robbins is the world's largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium ice cream, specialty frozen desserts and beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 6,000 retail shops in 33 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,000 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Based in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is a subsidiary of Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: DNKN). For more information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.