Dickey’s Celebrates a Grand Opening in Mansfield
World’s Largest Barbecue Franchise Celebrates with Local Community
MANSFIELD, Texas - Jan. 7, 2013 - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Dickey’s Barbecue isn’t slowing down in 2013. The world’s largest barbecue franchise is satisfying the barbecue craving throughout the country and with over 100 locations in Texas, the franchise has a lot to celebrate. Local owner Brandon Monroe is ready to kick up his heels and celebrate the grand opening in Mansfield on Thursday.
“We’re so proud to be a part of this growing brand,” said local owner Monroe who lives in Mansfield with his wife Brooke. “We enjoy serving our community authentic pit smoked barbecue and providing them with excellent customer service.”
- Dickey’s Grand Opening Celebration
- Local franchise owner Brandon Monroe invites all barbecue fanatics to join in the celebration and enjoy $1 Pulled Pork Big Barbecue sandwiches and enter into a chance to win free barbecue for an entire year.
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit located at 3807 East Broad Street, suite 125 near Mansfield Sports Complex and the phone number is 817-717-7295.
- Thursday, January 10, 2013, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Local owner Brandon Monroe
About Dickey’s Barbecue
Dickey’s Barbecue was founded by Travis Dickey with the goal of authentic slow smoked barbecue. More than 70 years later, the Dallas-based family run barbecue franchise still offers a quality selection of signature meats, home style sides, tangy barbecue sauce and free kids meals every Sunday. All meats are slow smoked on site in each restaurant. The fast-casual family-friendly concept has expanded to over 280 locations in 43 states and holds the title of the world’s largest barbecue franchise. This year Nation’s Restaurant News named Dickey’s “Top Five Growth Chains” and they were also named “Best Franchise Deal” by QSR Magazine. For more information, visit www.dickeys.com or for franchise opportunities call (866) 340-6188.About Dickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc.