Mr. Electric® Triples New Franchisees During First Quarter in 2013 Compared to 2012
Mr. Electric Triples New Franchisees
Waco, Texas (PRWEB) May 08, 2013 - Mr. Electric electrical franchise welcomes 12 new franchisees during the first quarter of 2013. As a result of the growing demand in the electrical service industry, the first quarter of 2013 has tripled the amount of new franchises compared to early 2012. With almost 200 locations worldwide, Mr. Electric is a leader in the electrical contracting industry and provides quality electrical installation and repair service to both residential and commercial clients.
“It is always exciting to meet our new franchisees. We are eager to see what they will bring to the table,” the president of Mr. Electric, Jeff Meyers, says in welcome to each of the new franchise owners. “Each and every new franchisee brings something unique to our company moving forward, and that paired with the knowledge of our established franchisees is the perfect recipe for success.”
Mr. Electric welcomes the following newest franchise owners:
- Dan Boutwelll, Mr. Electric of Richmond, Va.
- Eduardo De Farias, Mr. Electric of Cetreville, Va.
- Gary Fette, Mr. Electric of Coastal South Carolina, S.C.
- Jaime Arredondo, Mr. Electric of Liberal, Kan.
- Jerry Perlberg, Mr. Electric of Sussex, Wis.
- Jim Eble, Mr. Electric of Cincinnati, Ohio
- Louis Valure, Mr. Electric of Houma, La.
- Matthew & Claire Price, Mr. Electric of Warren County, Ohio
- Rodney Eaton, Mr. Electric of Otero and Lincoln Counties, N.M.
- Stanley Mishra, Mr. Electric of Fraser Valley, Delta, Canada
- Stuart Hamilton, Mr. Electric of Springville, Utah
- Tim Mchenry, Mr. Electric of The North Shore, Ill.
For more information regarding Mr. Electric, successful franchisees and franchise opportunities visit http://www.mrelectricfranchise.com.
About Mr. Electric
Established in 1994, Mr. Electric is a global franchise organization providing electrical installation and repair services. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Mr. Electric franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at almost 200 locations worldwide. Mr. Electric is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit http://www.mrelectric.com. © 2011 Mr. Electric Corp.
The Dwyer Group