Twin Peaks to Give One Lucky Fan the Ride of Their Life
Ultimate man-cave hosts sweepstakes to giveaway a custom Twin Peaks Bronco
August 05, 2013 // Franchising.com // DALLAS – Twin Peaks, the ultimate man-cave sports restaurant, is hosting a special sweepstakes to give fans an opportunity to win the one-of-a-kind Twin Peaks Bronco, built by Gas Monkey Garage.
Created by auto experts Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufmann on an episode of the Discovery Channel’s original series, Fast N’ Loud, the Bronco is an amped-up ’76 Ford classic, custom-built just for Twin Peaks. Since its rebuild in March 2013, the Bronco has made appearances at Twin Peaks restaurants across the country.
Now Twin Peaks fans have the chance to get lucky and win the biggest and best Christmas present ever by entering the Bronco Sweepstakes, now through December 31, 2013.
“Twin Peaks is all about our fans and what better way to say ‘thank you’ than to give away the coolest Twin Peaks souvenir ever,” said Kristen Colby, the senior director of marketing at Twin Peaks. “The Bronco is one of a kind and we can’t wait to see who the lucky new owner will be.”
- Complete the Bronco Sweepstakes entry form online at TwinPeaksRestaurant/The-Adventure-Starts-Here.
- Join the Twin Peaks Email Club online at TwinPeaksRestaurant/EmailClub and fans will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Make a purchase at any Twin Peaks restaurant nationwide until December 31, 2013 and receive a specially-marked Twin Peaks Receipt Invite with online survey and entry instructions.
- Hand print name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3” x 5” card and mail to: Twin Peaks Custom Bronco Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
The Bronco Sweepstakes will close at midnight on December 31, 2013.
To watch the Bronco be built on the original episode of Fast N’ Loud or for more information on the Bronco Sweepstakes, including full contest rules, Bronco photos and entry forms, visit TwinPeaksRestaurant/Enter-to-Win-the-Bronco/.
More information on Twin Peaks including locations and franchise information is available at TwinPeaksRestaurant.com.
About Twin Peaks
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville by successful restaurant veterans Randy DeWitt and Scott Gordon to meet the needs of an untapped market, Twin Peaks features high-quality food and ice cold draft beer served by friendly and attractive Twin Peaks Girls in a mountain sports lodge setting. Twin Peaks was named a "2010 Hot Concept!" by Nation's Restaurant News and among Restaurant Business magazine’s 2011 “Future 50” concepts and 2013’s Top “Social Media 50” brands. The national chain has 38 locations throughout Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
SOURCE: Twin Peaks
Add to Request List
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances