The quickest way to reach the top
is investing in Twin Peaks.
A clearly defined brand that delivers category leading financial results. Request more information today.
The Ultimate Sports Lodge
Twin Peaks is built upon five brand pillars: the Twin Peaks Girls, made-from-scratch food, 29° draft beer, sports on wall-to-wall TVs, and, of course, the local lodge atmosphere. Learn more about the Twin Peaks experience.
Twin Peaks is a brand that is constantly on the cutting edge of culinary innovations and indulgent, flavorful cuisine. High quality food that far surpasses any other concept in the category. A balanced menu that delivers 44% of weekday lunch sales and is not reliant on a single menu item that can expose you to commodity fluctuations.
Category Defining Beverage Program
Potentially the most unique and marketable asset for Twin Peaks is the brand's universal promise of 29° degree draft beer, a claim no other category competitor can attest to. Ice cold beer in frozen mugs and a compelling cocktail program drives additional dining occasions and balances overall cost of sales.
The Ultimate Sports Lodge
Twin Peaks provides the best sports experience anywhere. The polished mountain lodge setting offers a uniquely differentiated casual setting in an upbeat and comfortable atmosphere. This lodge atmosphere serves as both an escape from the mundane saturation of typical sports bars, while also providing a friendly, familiar and neighborly environment for locals and out of town visitors alike. Each restaurant employs the most advanced, category-leading A/V system with the biggest TVs and the most premium viewing angles.
The Twin Peaks Girls
With focus on quality, detail, execution and fun, Twin Peaks has redefined the all-female wait staff sports bar category. This focus on quality and fun attracts the most talented and best-looking wait staff in casual dining. The Twin Peaks Girls are yet another unique quality that sets us apart from every other dining experience in the industry.
Twin Peaks is a clearly defined brand with category-leading sales and operational metrics. Find out why several large, multi-unit franchisees made the decision to join the Twin Peaks brand.
- Franchise AUVs of $4,078,405.00
- Average Cost of Goods Sold 27.1%
- Average Labor Cost 29.9%
- Significant lunch sales (weekday lunch in 44% of sales) 90% of existing units are conversions
- 85 locations from Florida to California with nearly 100 units in the development pipeline
**The Average Franchise Unit Volume of $4,078,405 is the actual average of 47 franchised Twin Peaks Restaurants open and operating for a full 52 weeks during fiscal 2017.
*The Average Cost of Goods Sold of 27.1% and the Average Labor Cost of 29.1% are derived from the 30 company-owned Twin Peaks Restaurants that were open and operating during the full fiscal year ended December 31, 2017. AAUV, Prime Costs and other results of your Twin Peaks restaurant may vary depending upon various factors. See Item 19 and Item 7 of our FDD for complete details.
Real Estate / Site Criteria
- 90% of our restaurants are conversions of existing casual dining restaurant locations
- Free-standing second generation restaurant space along major freeways and retail corridors
- 6,000-8,000 SF
- 150+ parking spaces
- Excellent signage and visibility
- Excellent site ingress and egress with traffic signal preferred
- Patio space is a plus
- Areas with strong work base and heavy daytime working population
- Mid-scale business hotels and upscale apartments
- Total population of +150k within five miles
- Daytime working population of +100k within five miles
- Average household income of +$60k, but preferably $75k+
This web page does not constitute a franchise offering or an offer to sell a franchise. A franchise offering can be made by us only in a state if we are first registered, excluded, exempted or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with an appropriate franchise disclosure document.