Edible Arrangements® Debuts New Edible To Go® Store at King of Prussia Mall®
• New concept features ready-to-go fresh fruit arrangements, fresh dipped snacks, fruit salads and beverages
• Shoppers can order fruit arrangements and dipped fruit boxes for delivery, or to pick up right at the mall or at a local store
October 03, 2013 // Franchising.com // KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. – Edible Arrangements, the #1 name in fresh fruit arrangements, has launched a new Edible To Go Store at King of Prussia Mall just outside of Philadelphia. Edible Arrangements chose King of Prussia Mall as one of the first locations for the new concept because it is one of the nation’s premier shopping centers, with a diverse mix of more than 400 stores.
“Our new Edible To Go Stores are custom-made for communities that appreciate distinctive, high-quality foods and snacks that are fresh, healthy and delicious,” said Tariq Farid, Edible Arrangements CEO. “We believe our convenient store concept and fresh fruit offerings will make the shopping experience at King of Prussia Mall even sweeter for guests of all ages.”
Two years in development, the new Edible To Go Stores are a fruit lover’s dream. Designed for shopping malls and non-traditional venues, they are decorated with colorful, contemporary graphics and offer guests a selection of freshly made, handcrafted fruit bouquets that are perfect for centerpieces, special occasions and get-togethers. Guests can enjoy a tantalizing array of grab & go treats like chocolate dipped fruit, all natural fresh fruit smoothies, fresh squeezed lemonade and orange juice, fresh fruit salads, sundaes and parfaits.
“Our new Edible To Go mall concept is a major step forward for our company,” Farid added. “It’s all about bringing our fresh fruit arrangements and treats to guests in new and innovative ways. We know when guests are able to see and taste our amazing products it makes them say ‘Wow!’ With the introduction of an Edible To Go Store at King of Prussia Mall, there will be many more opportunities for people to have that experience.”
At Edible To Go Stores, guests can now conveniently pick up a freshly made fruit bouquet and dipped fruit boxes to take on their way or use digital tablets to place their order and have it delivered by one of Edible Arrangements 1,100 stores. Shoppers can also watch as Fruit Experts® create personalized treats by dipping fresh fruit in chocolate and adding toppings such as shredded coconut, chocolate morsels, crushed almonds and sprinkles. Other treats include ready-to-go Apple Fruit Truffles® and chocolate dipped caramel apples.
Edible Arrangements opened its first Edible To Go store over the summer in Louisville. The company is scheduled to open a third location at The Chandler Fashion Center in Chandler, Ariz. this fall, with plans to expand the concept to additional markets by the end of the year.
The Edible To Go Store Menu Includes:
- Fresh Fruit Arrangements & Dipped Fruit Boxes – Selection of freshly made fruit bouquets and chocolate dipped fruit gift boxes, ready to pick up and take home.
- Chocolate Dipped Fruit – Guests can select fresh fruit to dip and top with their choice of chocolate and toppings. Or shoppers on the fly can choose from “Guest Favorites” that are dipped fresh and ready to go, including chocolate covered strawberries, Cinnamon Chocolate Apple Wedges® and double dipped bananas! Other specialties include chocolate dipped caramel apples, pineapple pops and new Apple Fruit Truffles.
- Fresh Fruit Salads, Sundaes and Parfaits - Available with a choice of fruit and toppings.
- Healthy, All Natural Beverages – Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Fresh Lemonade and Limeade, Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, all with no preservatives or additives.
About Edible Arrangements
With over 1,100 franchise locations open or under development worldwide, Edible Arrangements International, LLC is the leading purveyor of delicious, high quality, artistically designed, fresh fruit arrangements that are delightful and healthy gifts and centerpieces for everyday occasions and events. Brothers Tariq and Kamran Farid developed and launched the company in 1999 in East Haven, Conn., after many years in the floral industry. The company has been recognized as an industry leader since its inception, including ranking first in its category in Entrepreneur magazine’s annual “Franchise 500” for the past six years and also placing in Entrepreneur’s Top 40 of “Fastest Growing Franchises” and “America’s Top Global Franchises.” Edible Arrangements® was named one of the Top 5 Businesses in Connecticut by Inc. magazine’s first Hire Power Awards in 2012 and has also ranked on the “Inc. 5000” list of the fastest growing privately-held companies for eight consecutive years. The company was recently recognized as one of the "Top 100 Internet Retailers" by Internet Retailer magazine and was also named as one of 1851's "Top 100 Social Franchises." Guests may order arrangements by telephone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, at one of the company’s retail stores, or online at EdibleArrangements.com. EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS® and other trademarks noted are registered trademarks of Edible Arrangements, LLC.
SOURCE Edible Arrangements