Fruit Lovers Invited To Celebrate Grand Opening of Newest Edible Arrangements® Store at King of Prussia Mall® Saturday
- Unique New Edible To Go® Store Features Dazzling Array of Fresh Fruit Creations
- Launch Will Have Full Day of Giveaways; Founder Tariq Farid to Cut the Ribbon
October 23, 2013 // Franchising.com //
Edible Arrangements®, the #1 name in fresh fruit arrangements, this weekend will celebrate the Grand Opening of its newest Edible To Go® Store at the King of Prussia Mall®. A full day of activities is scheduled, including product sampling, random drawings for a Bootastic Bouquet™ and other Halloween arrangements, as well as a ribbon cutting ceremony with Company Founder Tariq Farid.
Edible Arrangements CEO Tariq Farid has been cited by numerous organizations as an example of the "American Dream." He will join the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce for a ribbon cutting and be available for comments or interviews.
Saturday, October 26
10 am – 6 pm: Free samples, giveaways, activities and more!
3 – 4 pm: Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
Edible To Go® Store
King of Prussia Mall® – Plaza (lower level food court)
160 N. Gulph Rd.
King of Prussia, PA 19406
A new retail concept for Edible Arrangements, the Edible To Go® Store is a fruit-lover’s dream, featuring a delicious variety of fresh cut fruit in an array of forms--from arrangements and dipped fruit boxes, to grab-and-go treats, fruit salads and all natural fruit beverages.
"Edible Arrangements’ mission is to bring our healthy, delicious fruit to more and more people, and this new store concept enables us to do this in an exciting new way," says Farid, who founded Edible Arrangements in 1999 and developed it into the global leader in fresh fruit arrangements with more than 1,100 locations worldwide. "Edible To Go stores offer fresh fruit delights and treats that are truly unique, and the elegant King of Prussia Mall is a perfect partner to help us introduce this concept."
At the new Edible To Go Store, shoppers can watch as Fruit Experts® create personalized treats by dipping fresh fruit in chocolate and adding toppings such as shredded coconut, chocolate morsels, crushed almonds and sprinkles. Other treats include ready-to-go Apple Fruit Truffles® and chocolate dipped caramel apples.
The new Edible To Go® Store also features:
- Fresh Fruit Arrangements & Dipped Fruit Boxes – Freshly made fruit bouquets and decadent chocolate dipped fruit gift boxes, ready to pick up and take home.
- Chocolate Dipped Fruit – Guests can select fresh fruit to dip and top with their choice of chocolate and toppings. Or shoppers on the fly can choose from "Guest Favorites" that are dipped fresh and ready to go, including chocolate covered strawberries, Cinnamon Chocolate Apple Wedges® and double dipped bananas. Other specialties include chocolate dipped caramel apples, pineapple pops and new Apple Fruit Truffles®.
- Fresh Fruit Salads, Sundaes and Parfaits – Available with a choice of fruit and toppings such as shredded coconut, chocolate morsels, crushed almonds and sprinkles.
- Healthy, All Natural Beverages – Fresh Fruit Smoothies, Fresh Lemonade and Limeade, Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, all with no preservatives or additives.
About Edible Arrangements®
With over 1,100 franchise locations open or under development worldwide, Edible Arrangements International, LLC is the leading purveyor of delicious, high quality, artistically designed, fresh fruit arrangements that are delightful and healthy gifts and centerpieces for everyday occasions and events. Brothers Tariq and Kamran Farid developed and launched the company in 1999 in East Haven, Conn., after many years in the floral industry. The company has been recognized as an industry leader since its inception, including ranking first in its category in Entrepreneur magazine’s annual "Franchise 500" for the past six years and also placing in Entrepreneur’s Top 40 of "Fastest Growing Franchises" and "America’s Top Global Franchises." Edible Arrangements® was named one of the Top 5 Businesses in Connecticut by Inc. magazine’s first Hire Power Awards in 2012 and has also ranked on the "Inc. 5000" list of the fastest growing privately-held companies for eight consecutive years. The company was recently recognized as one of the "Top 100 Internet Retailers" by Internet Retailer magazine and was also named as one of 1851's "Top 100 Social Franchises." Guests may order arrangements by telephone at 1-877-DO-FRUIT, at one of the company’s retail stores, or online at EdibleArrangements.com. EDIBLE ARRANGEMENTS® and other trademarks noted are registered trademarks of Edible Arrangements, LLC.
SOURCE Edible Arrangements
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances