Einstein Bros.® Bagels Accelerates Non-Traditional Restaurant Growth With Thirty New Locations
LAKEWOOD, Colo. - (BUSINESS WIRE) - Nov. 5, 2013 - Einstein Bros.® Bagels, the nation's leading bagel retailer, is pleased to announce the addition of 30 new licensed locations across the country over the past nine months, accelerating the restaurant brand's successful growth through the non-traditional channel. Of the new Einstein Bros. restaurants, 22 are located on college campuses, in addition to locations at three airports, two medical centers, one hospital, one train station and one casino.
Atlanta Airport Terminal D-F 15 location
Einstein Bros. Bagels recently opened restaurant locations in the following markets:
- Bemidji University in Bemidji, MN
- Bernie's Café at Texas A&M College Station in College Station, TX
- Community College of Baltimore Catonsville E Building in Baltimore, MD
- Community College of Baltimore Catonsville Library in Baltimore, MD
- Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport at Terminal A in Dallas, TX
- Denver International Airport Pre security in Denver, CO
- Endicott College in Beverly, MA
- Foxwoods Casino in Mashantucket, CT
- Gonzaga University Cataldo Hall in Spokane, WA
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center in Baltimore, MD
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport at Terminal D-F 15 in College Park, GA
- Jackson Baptist Medical Office Building in Jackson, MS
- Kettering University in Flint, MI
- New Mexico Highlands University Student Union in Las Vegas, NM
- Northwest Missouri State University Student Union in Maryville, MO
- Queens University of Charlotte Lewis Center in Charlotte, NC
- Southwest Assemblies of God University in Waxahachie, TX
- St. Michael's College Student Union in Burlington, VT
- The Evergreen State College Seminar II Building in Northwest Olympia, WA
- THR Harris Hospital in Dallas, TX
- Union Station - 6067 in Washington, DC
- University of Delaware School of Engineering in Newark, DE
- University of Illinois Student Union in Champaign, IL
- University of Mississippi Law School in University, MS
- University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, NM
- University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill School of Business in Chapel Hill, NC
- Viterbo University Library in La Crosse, WI
- Wake Forest University Business School in Winston Salem, NC
- Wingate University Smith Library in Wingate, NC
- Zachary Engineering at Texas A&M College Station in College Station, TX
"We are very pleased to add 30 new restaurants to our non-traditional portfolio and offer more guests our delicious fresh baked bagels, artisan roasted coffee and flavorful menu items in a convenient format for them to enjoy," said Shultz Hartgrove, vice president of licensed channel for Einstein Noah Restaurant Group. "These new locations would not be successful without the collaborative partnership and local expertise of our great licensees Aramark, Sodexo, Chartwells, Delaware North Companies Travel Hospitality Services and Landmark Healthcare, so we look forward to expanding our relationships with these and other qualified partners. We have found that our non-traditional restaurants at universities, airports, hospitals and other high traffic locations, serve as a great introduction to the brand and our great-tasting food for busy, on-the-go consumers. We are excited by the demand and opportunity to continue on our impressive, non-traditional growth path."
Einstein Bros. sterling reputation and extensive menu offerings at each restaurant location include its world famous variety of freshly baked bagels, from traditional, Super Grains, bagel thins, and more, plus a selection of healthful Smart Choices options, signature sandwiches, home-style soups, tempting sweets and artisan roasted Darn Good Coffee, lattes and other and specialty blended beverages.
Today, Einstein Bros. licenses more than 275 non-traditional restaurant locations, across college campuses, hospitals, hotels and airports in the United States. The company remains on track to grow its licensed unit count with the opening of approximately 40 non-traditional restaurant sites in 2013, putting its year-end target at more than 285 units.
Follow Einstein Bros on: Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/einsteinbros | Twitter: https://twitter.com/EinsteinBros
About Einstein Noah Restaurant Group
Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc. is a leading company in the quick-casual segment of the restaurant industry that operates, franchises and licenses locations under the Einstein Bros.®, Noah's New York Bagels® and Manhattan Bagel® brands. The Company's retail system consists of over 840 restaurants in 41 states and the District of Columbia. It also operates a dough production facility. The Company's stock is traded on the NASDAQ under the symbol BAGL. Visit www. .com for additional information.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/multimedia/home/20131105005612/en/
Source: Einstein Noah Restaurant Group, Inc.