HoneyBaked Makes Gift-Giving Stress-Free this Holiday Season
Shop Online or in Over 400 Stores Nationwide
ATLANTA - Dec. 12, 2013 // PRNewswire // - HoneyBaked*, known for the world's best ham, is helping to create stress-free holidays by offering gifts for everyone on your nice list online and in 400+ stores nationwide. Whether you are showing appreciation to a neighbor or rewarding a co-worker for a job well done, HoneyBaked gifts, from gift cards to delectable desserts, are ones that will be savored and remembered.
HoneyBaked fulfills nearly a quarter of a million gift orders every year and is the perfect place to pick up or ship a last-minute hostess gift or everyone's favorite Original HoneyBaked Ham®. Gifts come in all price ranges, including:
- $5 and up: Available in any denomination, HoneyBaked gift cards allow recipients to choose something for themselves — from our world-famous hams to our delicious turkey breasts, sides, desserts and more. HoneyBaked gift cards can be used at any HoneyBaked store or though the HoneyBaked catalog or HoneyBaked.com.
- Approx. $10-$20: Pick up one of HoneyBaked's premium desserts, like everyone's favorite, Red Velvet Cake. Check your local HoneyBaked store for regional varieties.
- Approx. $20-$30: Forget the figgy pudding and bring a few HoneyBaked side dishes the whole party will enjoy. Choose from Sweet Potato Souffle, Green Bean Casserole, Cinnamon Apple Slices and more.
- Approx. $30 and up: Available in any size, pick up a fully-cooked, ready to serve Honey Baked Ham® or Turkey Breast, allowing for less time in the kitchen and more time with friends and family. Underneath that sweet, crunchy glaze is the leanest, most delicious, moist and tender ham and turkey you'll find anywhere.
Customers far from loved ones this holiday season can also visit HoneyBaked.com to send delicious gifts to friends, family and business partners nationwide and to Canada.
"The holidays can be a stressful time for everyone, especially with only two weeks until Christmas," said Maggie DeCan, COO of HoneyBaked. "HoneyBaked makes gift giving stress-free for our millions of customers across the nation."
*The Original HoneyBaked Ham Co. of GA
HoneyBaked, whose mission is, "Celebrating life, one meal at a time," was founded in 1957 and is a premium food retailer known for the most flavorful, moist and tender ham and turkey you'll find anywhere, as well as a host of other fully cooked entrees, side items and desserts. HoneyBaked has become a tradition for families nationwide who can now shop for them at more than 400 locations. For store locations and holiday hours, visit honeybaked.com. To become a HoneyBaked franchise owner, visit honeybakedfranchise.com or call 866.968.7424.
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances