Twin Peaks to Give Away Customized ’76 Ford Bronco
Last Chance to Enter the Bronco Sweepstakes!
December 23, 2013 // Franchising.com // DALLAS – It is the last opportunity for Twin Peaks’ fans to win the prize of a lifetime! The ultimate man-cave is giving away a one-of-a-kind tailored Twin Peaks Bronco built by Dallas-based Gas Monkey Garage just in time for the holidays.
Richard Rawlings and Aaron Kaufmannare, the craftsmen behind the Bronco’s design, which was constructed on an episode of Discovery Channel’s original series, Fast N’ Loud. A ’76 Ford classic, the vehichle has made appearances at Twin Peaks restaurants across the nation since its rebuild in March 2013.
"We want to ensure that everyone has a fair chance in winning the ultimate holiday gift and we want to let everyone know that the nearly year-long contest is coming to a close in time for the holidays," said Kristen Colby, the Senior Director of Marketing at Twin Peaks. "We are excited to see which Twin Peaks’ fan will receive the Bronco."
Twin Peaks supporters have only a few days left to enter the Bronco Sweepstakes before it ends December 31, 2013.
To enter the contest:
- Complete the Bronco Sweepstakes entry form online at TwinPeaksRestaurant/The-Adventure-Starts-Here.
- Join the Twin Peaks Email Club online at TwinPeaksRestaurant/EmailClub and fans will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
- Make a purchase at any Twin Peaks restaurant nationwide until December 31, 2013 and receive a specially-marked Twin Peaks Receipt Invite with online survey and entry instructions.
- Hand print name, complete address, city, state, zip code, daytime phone number, and birth date on a 3" x 5" card and mail to: Twin Peaks Custom Bronco Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
The Bronco Sweepstakes will close at midnight on December 31, 2013.
To watch the Bronco be built on the original episode of Fast N’ Loud or for more information on the Bronco Sweepstakes, including full contest rules, Bronco photos and entry forms, visit TwinPeaksRestaurant/Enter-to-Win-the-Bronco/.
More information on Twin Peaks including locations and franchise information is available at TwinPeaksRestaurant.com.
About Twin Peaks
Founded in 2005 in the Dallas suburb of Lewisville by successful restaurant veterans Randy DeWitt and Scott Gordon to meet the needs of an untapped market, Twin Peaks features high-quality food and ice cold draft beer served by friendly and attractive Twin Peaks Girls in a mountain sports lodge setting. Twin Peaks was named a "2010 Hot Concept!" by Nation's Restaurant News and among Restaurant Business magazine’s 2011 "Future 50" concepts and 2013’s Top "Social Media 50" brands. The national chain has 46 locations throughout 19 states.
SOURCE Twin Peaks
Comments:comments powered by Disqus
- Expansions & Growth
- Financial & Earnings Claims
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Personnel Changes
- General Announcements
- Conferences & Events
- Product Announcements
- Media Coverage
- Strategic Alliances
- Business Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Financial Services
- Franchise Consultants
- Health and Wellness
- Home Services
- Senior Care
- Service Brands
- Small Business