The Entrepreneur's Source Celebrates 30 Years with Year-Long Multifaceted Franchise Campaign
North America's Leading Career and Franchise Business Coaching Company Declares National Franchise Week® June 15-20, 2014 as Part of Year-Long Campaign to Increase Awareness of Franchising
January 22, 2014 // Franchising.com // SOUTHBURY, Conn. - Amongst Apple's unveiling of its revolutionary Macintosh personal computer and movies like Ghostbusters and Footloose cashing in at the box office, 1984 brought the nation a career and franchise business coaching company that would help tens of thousands of individuals realize their dreams of entrepreneurship.
Dedicated to the development and advancement of the entrepreneur and those who desire to become one, The Entrepreneur's Source® (E-Source) is celebrating 30 years of taking people from Employment to Empowerment™ with a year-long, educational campaign to boost awareness of franchising as a prime path toward self-sufficiency.
"I've devoted my life to building a national coaching network that supports professionals at pivotal crossroads in their careers. It's hard to believe that we've been going 30 years strong, but we're excited to celebrate with a comprehensive, North American campaign that will benefit so many others outside of The Entrepreneur's Source," the company's founder, Terry Powell, said. He continued, "Of the 75 percent of individuals who have a strong desire to be self-sufficient, only a mere 5 percent actually realize their entrepreneurial potential without the help of a Coach. Far too many give up on their dreams too soon, when education and guidance could show them the way to success. That's our goal with this campaign – we want to help the remaining 70 percent find self-sufficiency."
Key components of the campaign include:
- Franchise Grant Program – The year-long program will award upwards of five individuals with "grants" that cover the initial franchise fee, and an optional reduced royalty fee, to open a franchise business of their choice. Recipients will also be awarded a scholarship to E-Source's educational programs, AIM and FAST, to ensure continued success. If interested in applying, visit http://www.EntrepreneursSource.com or http://www.FranchiseMatch to connect with a coach. Upon receipt of their e-mail, indicate interest in applying for the Grant; no fees or cost required.
- National Franchise Week® – Taking place June 15-20, National Franchise Week will consist of different events and educational topics each day, all surrounding franchising. Highlights of the week include: awarding the first Franchise Grant recipient during an event at the International Franchise Expo (IFE) in New York City as well as extending its regular "Start a Business Weekend" virtual franchise expo throughout the entire week.
- Franchise Fridays® – Taking place at various times throughout the year, the goal of Franchise Friday® is to break down the nation's misconceptions of franchising through local events across the nation hosted by franchisees from a variety of concepts.
- Monthly Franchisee Profiles and Educational Topics – Throughout the year, E-Source will profile upwards of 30 success stories of people who have moved from Employment to Empowerment, finding success through entrepreneurship as a franchisee.
- The Entrepreneur's Source Franchise Fee Roll Back – As a franchise itself, with 15 consecutive years placing on Entrepreneur magazine's Franchise 500 list, The Entrepreneur's Source is rolling back its franchise investment to 1984 levels, making it the highest value and ROI franchise available this year. Those interested in becoming an E-Source Coach should visit http://www.theentrepreneurssource.com/discovery.
"We're building upon our historic milestone by creating opportunities to increase awareness amongst those who have never considered franchising as an alternative path in their career," said Paul Segreto, Chief Executive Officer of E-Source. "Throughout this New Career Economy®, so many have ridden the wave of uncertainty, filled with constant lay-offs and high career dissatisfaction on top of an already competitive job market. In fact, nearly three quarters of the population feel trapped in their current career. But, what most don't realize is that there are a wide variety of franchise opportunities available, from low- to high- investment levels and across several industries, that offer a viable means to take control of your career and achieve the Income, Lifestyle, Wealth, and Equity that you desire."
About The Entrepreneur's Source®
The Entrepreneur's Source is North America's leading career and franchise Business Coaching Company dedicated to the entrepreneur, with more than 230 offices in the United States and Canada. Dominating the $1.5 billion Business Coaching/Consulting franchise market in North America, the company offers a full range of services to individuals seeking alternate career options and to franchise businesses looking to increase performance. For more information about The Entrepreneur's Source, please visit http://www.EntrepreneursSource.com/.
The Entrepreneur's Source, Employment to Empowerment, National Franchisee Week, Franchise Fridays, Franchise Friday, and New Career Economy are trademarks of TES Franchising, LLC. All rights reserved.
SOURCE The Entrepreneur's Source
Fishman Public Relations
847) 945-1300 ext. 225